Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread June 12th, 2016
VIP User

iemember is on a distinguished road
Default Taking over the store

I am curious if anyone has tried buying out an AMP for a night. If you went to an AMP and there were 3 girls working and it's 2 hours to closing, just book all 3 for 2 hours and have MMS lock the front door while you take turns with the three girls.

It might end up costing $500 but it could be a pretty cool experience. Especially if you were a regular and knew the three girls you were getting. There was a place I used to go to every week where I knew all of the girls, and I used to fantasize about doing that one day when I had the cash. Now I have the cash, but they have been long since shut down.
Unread June 13th, 2016
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iemember View Post
I am curious if anyone has tried buying out an AMP for a night. .............There was a place I used to go to every week where I knew all of the girls, and I used to fantasize about doing that one day when I had the cash. Now I have the cash, but they have been long since shut down.
See my post from a few weeks ago... I think this guy tries to.
http://www.mpreviews.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14523

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post

One story I found interesting...(then I'm done): The older woman (Vet Lady) has been there awhile. Years ago, in the latter part of the evening, she and another Tech. (no longer there) were caring for a dog that had surgery and needed watching. About 9pm she went out to the back to get some air. Well, if any of you remember, the whole FARR place was usually closed and buttoned up by 7pm, and it's creepy dark at night. Well, on that night, she witnessed a couple of guys walking around out back of #6. The lights were on and Vet Lady could hear sounds inside. Then one of the girls came out (#6) and an argument started, of some type. The girl was heard to say, something like..."You not like her, she fuck good? Here, come in, I fuck you both good (Asian accent, I assume, the way Vet Lady tells story.) So they went in.

NOW, I occasionally would go and see Vivian/Michelle and Jessica, usually late, after I was done for the day. I would call and they would wait for me. It was always a special arrangement. I usually brought food for the girls and have dinner with them. Well, I can remember a night when I had already been there a couple of hours. There were 3 girls, not including Jessica. Vivian and I had already done the deed by this time. A knock at the FRONT door got the girls attention. Because the lights were on, 2 guys came asking to get a massage. Jessica NEVER did other business when I was there. Don't get me wrong, I was a paying customer, but she would always turn away biz in the evening. One guy flashed $700. No kidding. They wanted to Party! So, I stayed on the sofa and Jessica took them to a room. When she came out, she talked with the 3 girls, at which point the 3 of them went into to the room. Jessica came back to sit with me and the TV. (Awkward?) I joked if we should join them. I think Jessica felt sorry for me, so we went to another room and she gave me a BJ w/ face fuck and all. But, things weren't going well next room over. It got loud and everyone came out. The guy with the cash was talking like he expected more and this and that...basically, he and his buddy wanted to DP one of the girls. I guess all 3 declined. They went outside and Jessica started in on one of the girls, I think Chris(name?). (BTW...this is all in Vietnamese). The guys left out the back door. Jessica went after them. She brought them back in, grabbed Vivian, and went to the room.
And, that's it, I left.

But what are the odds...?
Unread June 13th, 2016
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

If you attempt this at Fern it will probably cost closer to 600 and after 15 minutes the girls will all complain you're taking too long and they are getting sore. You'll get jackhammered and you'll be out in less than 30 minutes and you can write a review which will be similar to my forecast.

Or you could go to the place next to Fish n Chips and drop about 250 for an all out fluid slinging fest as long as you can get past the older lady thing. Then you'll have 250 left over for a visit to the clinic and some penicillin and a nice lunch and a tank of gas and maybe a couple of beers. Lol
Unread June 14th, 2016
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankkim View Post
If you attempt this at Fern it will probably cost closer to 600 and after 15 minutes the girls will all complain you're taking too long and they are getting sore. You'll get jackhammered and you'll be out in less than 30 minutes and you can write a review which will be similar to my forecast.

Or you could go to the place next to Fish n Chips and drop about 250 for an all out fluid slinging fest as long as you can get past the older lady thing. Then you'll have 250 left over for a visit to the clinic and some penicillin and a nice lunch and a tank of gas and maybe a couple of beers. Lol
The options are endless!!