Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 13th, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road
Default Monger Etiquette

Okay so a recent experience has led me to post this topic.

Scene 1: Lobby of a MP small, little couch, a fish tank, water bottle and cups etc. I enter the lobby to get my duck on with an hour massage. There is a guy there sitting on the little couch and he starts talking to me, telling me they are busy and he is waiting...UMM okay that's nice monger WTF why are you talking to me--avert your eyes back to that magazine and leave me alone. I ring the bell, he again states they are busy, now I think he is just trying to assert his spot in line, door opens my gal comes out and we go in. I had called the day before and set up an appointment as I knew I would be in the area.

Scene 2: Early weekend morning, 2 cars pull into the local monger lot...none of the other business in that place are open except where I am heading, so I assume the other care is going to the same place. I park the other care parked 1st. I pull out my phone and pretend I am texting or whatever trying to kindly wait for the other monger to get up and go in, he was 1st. Nothing, waiting, waiting, finally after a few minutes I get up and start to walk to the door. Now this other monger parked right in front of the place, whereas I had parked a little ways away. As soon as I get to where his car is, dude opens the door and gets out and starts to walk up to the place with me, saying good morning, nice day for a massage blah blah.

Is there some new monger code that I am missing or am I behaving in the wrong manner---I try to avoid interactions with other mongers, avoid eye contact and conversation and now twice in the last month this has happened to me, and it freaks me out.

Am I overreacting? Do I need to change my attitude and maybe stop at Starbucks on the way to the MP and get a fresh muffin to offer to the overzealous chatty monger who I must be doomed to chat with?
Unread March 13th, 2015
Junior Puppy

Rakshasa

My first take is that you've just had a little run of odd luck. In my experience, interaction between mongers on the scene is minimal at best. I'm several decades into the hobby and I can count the times I've actually spoken to a fellow monger on one hand. Only time will tell I guess.
Unread March 13th, 2015
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Monger etiquette should be nothing more than a quick to knowledge I see you, and for both parties to feel safe, while passing or waiting.
Unread March 13th, 2015
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, i was gonna say the same, sounds a bit oddball and probably coincidental. You probably just happened to catch two mongers who are weird and awkward about it. Maybe the second one was new and hoping to find out any info on what to do. Or maybe undercover LE. Maybe not but just brainstorming hehe
Unread March 13th, 2015
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

I don't see any of these interactions as being out of line. Some mongers are talkative, the majority are not. There's a spectrum of behavior out there.

In the first case, I would have just said something like "Oh yeah, it's often busy here, which is why I always make an appointment."

In the second case, I would just say "Yup, sure is", and be done with it.

But I don't feel bad when other mongers talk to me. I know a lot of people do though, so I tend to keep my interactions fairly low key.

Gherk
Unread March 13th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

This is awesome. It should just be the runners acknowledgement. A quick nod.
Unread March 13th, 2015
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Im quiet when I go in, but if Im being honest, its Guilt! I feel guilty, a little, going into an establish HE place. Or maybe not as guilty as uncomfortable. I dont want to share, I dont want to visualize a monger in the room next to me with any girls, and I dont want to be recognized by anybody! i also dont need anyone to think about what im about to do and why?

I dont think I ever felt uncomfortable at a legit spa like at a Hotel or one that services women, like Massage Envy.

Bottomline, if your there for HE, its private!
Unread March 13th, 2015
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

BTW, is anyone uncomfortable with male receptionist or Papasans?
Unread March 13th, 2015
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
Nope, but if it's a male therapist, I don't ask for extras
Unread March 13th, 2015
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
Yes I am....pimp in different clothing. Just my opinion based on my recent experiences.