Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 31st, 2018
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold
Default Keep having to login

Today, i've had to log in several times to see the discussion board, even though I can see the reviews.

Just now, I logged into MPR and went directly to the Discussion Board, and couldn't see any of the threads. I had to log out and log back in to get access to the discussion board. Something is wrong with the time out function on the Discussion Board.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCrown View Post
Today, i've had to log in several times to see the discussion board, even though I can see the reviews.

Just now, I logged into MPR and went directly to the Discussion Board, and couldn't see any of the threads. I had to log out and log back in to get access to the discussion board. Something is wrong with the time out function on the Discussion Board.
RC, last week I had something like that going on with my laptop with a different program and a different set of symptoms on top of it. I could log into the different program(a financial one)but part of the page just would not come up. I went through with an IT guy on their site many many different checks and looks at what could be causing it, including my connection with ISP and also unplugged the modem for 5 minutes and reboot. There was definitely something going on, but finally got to the bottom of it, and it was totally unrelated to the program i had been accessing, and unrelated to this one as well. I had a security program that I had to talk with them and the root issue turned out that their monitoring their own payment for my account was way behind, and as stupid as it may sound, their program had really stopped working and protecting my device. The same was not true of my cell phone. Once they found out my account was fully paid up to date, with them on the phone and online we went through a few menu choices plus a full security scan and another eventual restart. They had been leaving me with old version and tech of their software which had become vulnerable, and caused everything to really be shaky. Once they corrected their records regarding my account and with the changes made, upon reboot i had a whole brand new version of their program that upgraded all and they were able to repair a lot of things that were causing the symptoms my device experienced, and everything became normal, and great again. Their tech said he thought i had an issue with ISP(but i had already checked that before getting on phone with him), they just did not want the blame. Thank goodness for the IT guy at the financial site helping me to narrow down the issues and suggesting i do a full scan on my security software(which initially would no longer open, causing the need to call them on phone). Check your security software is working right and up to date, it makes a difference in other programs working correctly. A big difference. Essentially the one i had was toying with my device and it was bad. Once they admitted my account was fully up to date, their work with me to make a few menu selections corrected all, and all programs were normal, including here. In a few words, my device had been let go to a somewhat unprotected state because they thought i was behind on my fees and could not even find the correct records initially. It took me relating their charge to my credit card and them correcting their records for them to know their version of their program should long before have been upgraded. Again once done, everything, including this program have been great. Just a thought to check it out. If others had the thing that you described happen in same time frame maybe it is something else, but my device has been good here since i checked my stuff out, and problem was on my device, not any outside program.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

RC, and Admin(if you are reading this thread). I have to admit, just after my lengthy post to Royal Crown, I started experiencing the same symptoms that he described, i could go to reviews and i was logged in there, but come back to discussion pages and had to log in there again to get everything to work. All my other functions on other programs this AM are working well, so it is a bug here for sure! And Royal Crown was right. Please lets all contact Admin, if they are not monitoring, there is something that IT has to look at on MPR. Thanks.
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
RC, and Admin(if you are reading this thread). I have to admit, just after my lengthy post to Royal Crown, I started experiencing the same symptoms that he described, i could go to reviews and i was logged in there, but come back to discussion pages and had to log in there again to get everything to work. All my other functions on other programs this AM are working well, so it is a bug here for sure! And Royal Crown was right. Please lets all contact Admin, if they are not monitoring, there is something that IT has to look at on MPR. Thanks.
By their own admission they only read the boards about once a week.
Unread February 1st, 2018
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

read the post from IronRod, took a couple of minutes to post the link. when I pressed Post Quick Reply, it said I wasn't authorized to post. Had to log back in again. On a positive note the site now supports https!
Unread February 1st, 2018
Shaarang

Quote:
read the post from IronRod, took a couple of minutes to post the link. when I pressed Post Quick Reply, it said I wasn't authorized to post. Had to log back in again. On a positive note the site now supports https!
Actually that is a very big step. Not sure how long that has been but I am glad to see that. Might not solve all issues but for security sake online it is great.
Unread February 15th, 2018
VIP User

seems to be getting worse.
Shaarang

Quote:
seems to be getting worse.
Yeah, it was happening again early today repeatedly. I was able to click the remember me box and got onto the discussion page side. Do not really know if that is a trick that will work always however. It seems that if you are paid up, or have time credit on your account status, then access should be fully available. Only recourse is to write to admin and hope they see your email in order to explore with their IT people about this issue. if it is something that repeats due to way system is set up presently then it should be fixable by IT.
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

I wanted to wait and post this...just to see if there was a trend developing. But, I have had no problems on my Laptop, Desktop of Mobile.
Unread February 16th, 2018

Inspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to behold

Every time I click on the forums, a forum thread, an individual thread, or post a comment, I'm directed to log in again. Well, at least it's a different log in problem each day.