Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread January 15th, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
I saw you on the Channel 5 News!

For me, I would of course spend it on high-class high-mileage hookers daily, but I would really up my favorite game of converting the truly legit masseuses at the fancier spas to go to the dark side.

I can see what might go through their legit head when I offer big $ for them to give me "just a HJ" for $X then "just a BJ" for $3X, then "well, you've already given me a BJ, so why not CFS for $5X". Of course, once I got FS from these legit girls I would lose interest and move on to the next conquest.
That nails it....er....so to speak
Unread February 14th, 2016
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

I think I'd become completely morally bankrupt. After I give $5 M to each of my direct relatives to do with as they want, I would then give $2 M to each of my closest friends who have always been there for me when asked. Then I would buy the company I work for and fire all the assholes & idiots and replace them with good people. Then I would donate about $20 M to dozens of local politicians and law enforcement charities to make absolutely sure if I ever got caught doing something wrong that I'd just get a slap on the wrist. After all that I'd still have over $200 M so I'd put 50% in long-term investments and the rest I would use to burn on 6 hours a day of getting pleasured by 2-3 girls at the same time, every day, different girls constantly, never-ending. I would leave 2-3 hours a day for fitness and nutrition so that I would have the stamina to keep up with this rigorous schedule.
Unread February 14th, 2016
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

if you fuck all day, you won't need to exercise!
Unread February 15th, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
I think I'd become completely morally bankrupt. After I give $5 M to each of my direct relatives to do with as they want, I would then give $2 M to each of my closest friends who have always been there for me when asked. Then I would buy the company I work for and fire all the assholes & idiots and replace them with good people. Then I would donate about $20 M to dozens of local politicians and law enforcement charities to make absolutely sure if I ever got caught doing something wrong that I'd just get a slap on the wrist. After all that I'd still have over $200 M so I'd put 50% in long-term investments and the rest I would use to burn on 6 hours a day of getting pleasured by 2-3 girls at the same time, every day, different girls constantly, never-ending. I would leave 2-3 hours a day for fitness and nutrition so that I would have the stamina to keep up with this rigorous schedule.
I find this to be morally fit, not bankrupt at all!