Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 26th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

I didn't ask MMS where she was going because my wife was there. I was just glad she didn't recognize me and start waving asking why I don't come there long time... LOL[/quote]

Exactly....Hi Fred, why you don't come too long...we have a lotta new girl!
Unread January 26th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post
Mouses are hung like horses relative to their body size, Fleas [nasty ass fleas] have a penis 3 times their body length.
Squirrels on the other hand.....
Unread January 27th, 2014
VIP User

Da Feiji is an unknown quantity at this point

When you size up every Asian woman and ask yourself "how much would she charge"?... When you tell your wife you'll wait in the car while she shops in the Hawaii Super Market because you were spotted there before by some massage girls ...
Unread January 27th, 2014
VIP User

Chogori is on a distinguished road

You know you're a monger when half the people in your phones address book are named Coco.
Unread January 28th, 2014
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

your dollar bills smell of baby oil...
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute

You know you're a monger when you meet some lady in a bar, she gives you her phone number, and you start searching it for reviews...

solomon is an unknown quantity at this point

you are perfectly comfortable getting an erection in front of a masseuse, even when you know she's completely legit.

the meal you plan on eating after your session is more exciting than the massage/hj

when the "hot" girl at work is only "heh, whatever" to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmemma16 View Post
lol, funny stuff!

when you spend hours paging thru MPR, Backpage, and even driving by a few AMPs, but you don't end up going anywhere because you can't decide between the many options and eventually all your usual spots are closed for the night.
So true! I can't remember how many times I've run out the clock on myself only to be forced to rub one out so I can sleep!!