Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 9th, 2011
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

that's for all the input.. most of the statements are of a general nature.. one girl I would say fit the bill of giving a quality massage, along with HJ, BBBJCIM, OR FS if you wanted.. was tall and thick cindy at 55 raymond in Alhambra. I remember one day the fire dept. came in while I was getting a massage to check the place out. I was shocked and trying to figure out what I should do, I figured if I dressed, that would send the idea, that hanky panky was going on, so I just put my boxers on and covered a towel over me.. when the fireman came into the room.. he quickly walked out.. after a few minutes they left. and cindy finished the massage and fucked my brains out..even gave her a mini facial..all for 35 plus 65 tip... those were the good old days
Unread June 19th, 2011
VIP User

babo

Yeah, Cindy was definitely one of the best. I have been trying to find her, but she must have gone back to China. I had her cell phone number, but when I call it, I get some Chinese guy who does not seem to know who she is. Anyone know where she is?