Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 13th, 2011
VIP User

billyjack1966
Default IE MPs that take credit cards?

I know that hobbyists should not leave trails, but I would like to know if anyone knows of any MPs in the Inland Empire that take credit cards. The only one I know that does for sure is Corona Massage (New X Therapy now, I think).

Anyone know of any others?

Thanks,

billyjack
Unread July 13th, 2011
VIP User

LourdesISyummy has a spectacular aura aboutLourdesISyummy has a spectacular aura about

Kind of sad when you have to buy pussy on credit .
Unread July 15th, 2011
VIP User

billyjack1966

Found out that Healthy Environments in Upland takes credit cards.
Unread July 15th, 2011
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

BAD IDEA !!!!
Unread July 17th, 2011
VIP User

samshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant future

Yep I would have to agree with b000069. OA took credit cards in Montclair and they got busted. Can you imagine if those records feel in the hands of the LE and you were called to testify? Yep don't leave tracks in good advice.
Unread July 17th, 2011
VIP User

billyjack1966

Thanks for the input, gentlemen. My take on this is a client who receives legit massage services cannot be differentiated from someone who received illicit services. They may call me in but they will never get me to admit to any wrongdoing.

You might be right, but sometimes you just have an itch that needs to be scratched and I don't have the preferred means to pay for it.

Thanks again.
Unread July 22nd, 2011
Junior Puppy

heath1 is an unknown quantity at this point

and i was thinking you wanted airline miles.
Unread August 7th, 2011
Junior Puppy

ivan-drago is infamous around these parts

Only legit massage accepts credit card.
Unread August 7th, 2011
Senior Dog

CHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to behold

In orange county some hj places take credit cards.but some charge 5.00 to process your card.
Unread August 8th, 2011
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Ivan drag... Not true.

Ortega charges 2 bucks.

It's actually against the CC policy to let the retailer charge extra for CC.
Either you accept it or not. If you complain to the CC vendor, they will threaten to take their CC account from the store.

I sometimes use a CC on my first visit, I don't think a cop would walk in with a CC, so it gave a little security to the mms. With that said, it's been a long time and I won't use CC anymore except for places like BW or Msg Envy.