Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 8th, 2011
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of
Question opinion poll

After my experience yesterday.. I come to the conclusion the services and providers have gone downhill in the last year. The girls are much older, and out of shape , and the quality of the services suck..no pun intended..lol

So I am asking what would you prefer

1. A good quality massage by a average to cute looking 20-30 something girl, and no extras. at a fair price in todays market. 40-60 including tip

2 Or a girl who is just rubbing in circles and has no skill.A 40 something lady who is more than willing to let you play with her breast, once you get pass the flabby stomach, and gives hj,and sometimes bbbjcim 70-120 including tip ?

3. korean mp's with young hot looking girl,who will give you fs ,suck, and rim for 150-250 ?

4. ?
Unread June 8th, 2011

zzz2b will become famous soon enoughzzz2b will become famous soon enough

4. Chinese mp with FOB 35-40, average looks, FS, 100-120 (including tip).
Unread June 8th, 2011
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

How about 50$ for hh and 100$ for FS, from Asian or Latina, 30's it's out there you just have to go hunting for it.
Unread June 8th, 2011
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

But to answer your ? Getting a massage with no extras from a young hottie kills me then I have to go and spend more $$ and bang that Asian Vet for 160$ with no massage to get some relief. And I don't want to see a 40 or 50 year old if she does not give a good massage or some FS.
Unread June 8th, 2011
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Asian Apt gals $160-$200 hr for GFE and includes some massage. This is the winner in my book. I just don't care to screw in an amp.

Combine 1 and 2 and thats a winner also. Young with a good massage and some extras thrown in. Its still around but maybe not as young as you want or the extras aren't very consistent.

Those are my choices...If I was richer I would go for Island of Asia girls 1 hour $260. I'd be there once a week.
Unread June 8th, 2011
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by b000069 View Post
But to answer your ? Getting a massage with no extras from a young hottie kills me then I have to go and spend more $$ and bang that Asian Vet for 160$ with no massage to get some relief. And I don't want to see a 40 or 50 year old if she does not give a good massage or some FS.
+1

But in my case 40 year olds are still younger than me. So it's relative.
Unread June 8th, 2011
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

@Hugh I'm starting to think Islands or some place similar is my only choice. the girls are HOT and the service is good. my last three massages were all chinese ladies over 40 all over weight, and I had to dream of some hot girl to release..what a waste of $60-100
Unread June 9th, 2011
Senior Dog

I hear you and 40's + providers are cool as long as they are good at what they do, the lazy one's I don't go back to see, but once you find one and put your time in with her and build some trust with her or some chemistry with her then it is all good [YMMV] so good luck.
Unread June 9th, 2011
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

I go back and forth between the MP and the apt. Now that I've trained my apt Gal to start with a long massage(20-25 min) she is my current favorite
Unread June 9th, 2011
VIP User

horndogharry is a jewel in the roughhorndogharry is a jewel in the roughhorndogharry is a jewel in the roughhorndogharry is a jewel in the rough
Cool

I tend to lean more towards experience than looks/youth. I have been with a few young hotties that were hot as hell but were totally clueless. Then I have been with some older women who did not look half bad for their age and they knew what the hell they were doing.

There was this one older gal who really knew how to set the pace and could almost time when I was gonna bust a nut. One time she gave me a handy/BBBJ combo and I think she knew when I was gonna pop before I knew because she takes her mouth off and works it with her hand and says "you pop real soon" next thing I knew I felt the twitch in my balls that said it was time for the point of no return.

All in all it is in how the provider carries/presents herself more than anything else because I have seen some young hotties that had some good maturity about them while some other young hotties were total airheads. Same thing goes with the older providers as well in addition to the racial/ethnic groupings.