Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 21st, 2022
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts
Default Nail Salon

What the? I’m no longer in the game, but I got a pedicure the other day via an upper end nail salon! I was a little caught off guard by how beautiful the women where. Some dressed rather classy and revealing? The owner asked me 100 questions? I remember years ago an upper end (not in GG) near me offered massage and as the girl was getting busy in back, legit clients would be getting their nails done! Then, I ran into (I forget how) a nail salon in Whittier! They had a massage room in the middle of the store. The whole room
Was mirrored and the walls didn’t go to the ceiling. So, you would be getting a massage surrounded by clients /mirrors on the walls and the masseuse would cover your mouth- moaning. I’m now on fetlife and tinder. Any good stories?
Unread August 21st, 2022
VIP User

NELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Limpdick

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, once again limpdick NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR LAME ASS STORIES GO DIE ALREADY. Not even sure why I spent 45 seconds to respond to gay ass shit go die
Unread August 22nd, 2022
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Nelly must be in heat AGAIN and ran out of $. Somebody please Venmo him/her so he can feed his sex addiction! Don’t worry, I know your out of control and you can’t control your behavior! Get help!
Unread August 22nd, 2022
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

Again, remedy here is to not respond. Remember the shit-show of a few months ago? Let's avoid the shit show, multiple fake accounts, accusations of pedophelia, etc.
Unread August 22nd, 2022
Banned

I agree! Ignore what looking for his next fix is saying. Let’s avoid discussing his desire for underage little boys!