Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 8th, 2015
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

Some guys like us are horny, but others are much worse off than that -- they are lonely. Some will spend $150/hr seeing a psychologist to make them feel better. Others will go to an AMP. Others will be papa-san to a sweet young thing, wanting nothing more than a "friend".

MP, I do think your right -- often rich nerds in bad marriages, making an easy target for girls on the prowl. Still, if they each get out of it what they want, good for them. I think Porsche dealerships look for the same clientele

Gherk
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
One very hot 18 year old "Hello Kitty" Asian mixed girl (Chinese, Filipino and Spanish) told me she has one arrangement with a guy in his 40's that brings her food to school and gives her spending money and she only gives him hugs. When I said I will require more than hugs for my money...she said "That's not the kind of arrangement I'm looking for" The late great PT Barnum said "There's a sucker born every minute" and I really believe there are plenty of idiots with more money than brains that will pay hot girls to hang out with them because they can't get girls otherwise. They will pay pros to fuck and have the 18 year old student to go on dates and other useless BS. If I had several million dollars I wouldn't miss a few thousand here or there....but I wouldn't give it to girls that didn't give something back but that's just me. Think of how many Nerds with no people skills, no luck with girls and think they are too good for common whores that are making 250K+ a year....these are the suckers that these girls are looking for. The kind of guy (we have all seen them) that when a cute girl gives him a little attention he will do anything for her....including defending her "honor" on this site while wearing his "white knight" outfit.

I read a profile like that yesterday. Hot looking Asian girl 25, started of her profile with those very words . If you're looking for sex I'm not your girl , blah , blah.. And at the end of her looking fir paragraph, she mention that she will be seeing others. What type of guy wants to pay, look but can't touch ? Old guys and nerds need pussy too.
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggherkin View Post
Some guys like us are horny, but others are much worse off than that -- they are lonely. Some will spend $150/hr seeing a psychologist to make them feel better. Others will go to an AMP. Others will be papa-san to a sweet young thing, wanting nothing more than a "friend".

MP, I do think your right -- often rich nerds in bad marriages, making an easy target for girls on the prowl. Still, if they each get out of it what they want, good for them. I think Porsche dealerships look for the same clientele

Gherk
Why bring Porsches into the conversation. Clearly Porsche have something to offer than just a pretty face, performance, beauty, and limited production. Are just a few of the qualities that makes a guy want a Porsche. Just because your not a car guy, why disparate an icon brand.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post
Why bring Porsches into the conversation. Clearly Porsche have something to offer than just a pretty face, performance, beauty, and limited production. Are just a few of the qualities that makes a guy want a Porsche. Just because your not a car guy, why disparate an icon brand.
Damn...and I thought it was because a Porsche is a pussy magnet??? You mean people really want to drive an over priced, cramped, expensive piece of Nazi history because they have other qualities? LOL They say the difference between a Porsche and a Porcupine is the Porcupine has it's pricks on the outside!! HAHA Just kidding... If I could afford one I would buy a Porsche...but only because it's a pussy magnet!!!!
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Met the 20 year old Latina today. A real sweet GND. Nothing whoreish about her. Had a nice conversation and we'll see where it leads. No talk of money or sex yet but I wasn't expecting to have that conversation on a meet and greet with her. She has potential.
VIP User

Quote:
Damn...and I thought it was because a Porsche is a pussy magnet??? You mean people really want to drive an over priced, cramped, expensive piece of Nazi history because they have other qualities? LOL They say the difference between a Porsche and a Porcupine is the Porcupine has it's pricks on the outside!! HAHA Just kidding... If I could afford one I would buy a Porsche...but only because it's a pussy magnet!!!!
You guys are really scaring me here.. I lead to believe you can't love a Porsche as much as you love young right pussy. Or maybe when I added the festival of speed in Fontana in March (700+ Porsche gathering ) I'm the only monger attending this event ..lol

MPKid the $600 a month your paying the Colombian is enough to afford most used Porsches. And since its a chick magnet as you say, just think of all the free pussy you will get !
VIP User

Quote:
Met the 20 year old Latina today. A real sweet GND. Nothing whoreish about her. Had a nice conversation and we'll see where it leads. No talk of money or sex yet but I wasn't expecting to have that conversation on a meet and greet with her. She has potential.
Seems to be a nice selection of young Latina girls available on SA.. I'm guessing since you did not discuss sex, money never entered the conversation ?
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

Good for you, MP. The chase is as much fun as the catch, at least for some (including me). And I've found that a smooth tongue and some confidence catch a lot more girls than a fancy car. Guys seem to like them, though (willb - stick it back in neutral, I'm just yanking your chain).

Gherk

Quote:
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggherkin View Post
Good for you, MP. The chase is as much fun as the catch, at least for some (including me). And I've found that a smooth tongue and some confidence catch a lot more girls than a fancy car. Guys seem to like them, though (willb - stick it back in neutral, I'm just yanking your chain).

Gherk
Gherk, I know you're just joking around.. Most of my comments are made from my dry sense of humor.. Never mean spirited..but I am a little surprised to hear you guys hate on Porsche.. It's a world I live in and I was under the assumption most guys are into some type of cars...
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post
Seems to be a nice selection of young Latina girls available on SA.. I'm guessing since you did not discuss sex, money never entered the conversation ?
Not yet.... We touched on the subject briefly but she said she would like to meet with me again to make sure there is enough attraction/chemistry to move it to that level. Have you went on any M&G with and girls from SA yet?

As far as Porsches go....I love whores and cars...not necessarily in that order. I used to joke with the MMS above my old shop that if I stopped going to see her I could buy a Mercedes AMG. I was dropping about $300 - $600 a week there. (The good ol' days). If I bought a Porsche with the $600 I'm giving the Colombiana by the time I pay gas, maintenance, insurance etc, I wouldn't have hotel money for all the "free" pussy I would be getting!!! I just sold my '38 Ford rat rod... that car turned a lot of heads and girls would ASK if they could sit in it and or go for a ride.

I'm with you Gherk....thrill of the hunt is almost as exciting as the "lift".....You know when you have a girl in nothing but her panties laying on the bed and as you start to pull them down she (almost imperceptibly) "lifts" her hips off the bed to help you get them off without a struggle??? That moment might be ever better than the first time your cock pushes past her slippery wet pussy lips because I think it's at that moment and not a second before that you know FOR SURE you will be fucking her!!!