Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread September 13th, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road
Default I wonder

Some times when I have time to reflect,i like to know the reason why we do,what we do... not referring to mongering...( is the power of pussy too strong...or is it our weakness to pussy ,that gives them that power.. hmmmm ,i always thought so ..) but to the fact,we have to crow about it,and share the experience with others,like I have said before,it takes me back to our school yard days,when were trying to one up each other.Some times it strikes me funny that middle age men go.. yea I went and got a hand job, and we feel so proud ,that we have to shout it from the roof tops and we feel all good as shit....Why do we do that...are we trying to recapture our youth,refusing to admit we are getting old ,or are we telling father time to go fuck himself.
your guys thoughts.
VIP User

dyk1 is infamous around these parts

I think part of it stems from the fact that as a society, we can't just tell everyone. This limitation wants us to crow about it more. So we find communities where we can not only brag, but also learn.
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

Its like forbidden fruit and it can be very addicting. I don't like one ups. I like hearing about everyone advetures.
VIP User

Bigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyk1 View Post
I think part of it stems from the fact that as a society, we can't just tell everyone. This limitation wants us to crow about it more. So we find communities where we can not only brag, but also learn.
Well said. I'm the type that when asked about a particular girl will answer, but I usually don't volunteer information. Again, I'm not much into the bragging aspect of this. What I get may not be what you get and vice versa. Many guys are getting FS outside of the spa or in some cases, before or after the shop opens. That doesn't mean the next guy will. I do enjoy hearing the stories and learning new tricks of the trade. I try to learn something new every day and incorporate it into my life (mongering especially). I read through things on MPR and RM with my morning coffee. I learn and I teach almost every day. I respond to questions from noobs on various topics. God bless this hobby despite its expense!!!!
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsteve72 View Post
Well said. I'm the type that when asked about a particular girl will answer, but I usually don't volunteer information. Again, I'm not much into the bragging aspect of this. What I get may not be what you get and vice versa. Many guys are getting FS outside of the spa or in some cases, before or after the shop opens. That doesn't mean the next guy will. I do enjoy hearing the stories and learning new tricks of the trade. I try to learn something new every day and incorporate it into my life (mongering especially). I read through things on MPR and RM with my morning coffee. I learn and I teach almost every day. I respond to questions from noobs on various topics. God bless this hobby despite its expense!!!!
Sharing stories helps us learn and is not so much for bragging or to one-up the next guy. I like to hear if someone got more than a HJ from a girl that is reviewed as HJ only. The more we know about these providers the less BS they can pull on us when there is nobody in the room but you and her. When she says "I never do this with anyone but you" you know she is full of shit. Some may call it bragging, others may call it useful information. Information in our hobby is the only ammunition we have between our wallet and their pussy. They are trying to do the very least for the most $$$ they can get and we are trying to get the most for the least. If the balance is kept everyone is happy. If we feel like we were robbed or didn't get a fair value others need to know so they don't make the same mistake.
Unread September 14th, 2014
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
Some times when I have time to reflect,i like to know the reason why we do,what we do... not referring to mongering...( is the power of pussy too strong...or is it our weakness to pussy ,that gives them that power.. hmmmm ,i always thought so ..) but to the fact,we have to crow about it,and share the experience with others,like I have said before,it takes me back to our school yard days,when were trying to one up each other.Some times it strikes me funny that middle age men go.. yea I went and got a hand job, and we feel so proud ,that we have to shout it from the roof tops and we feel all good as shit....Why do we do that...are we trying to recapture our youth,refusing to admit we are getting old ,or are we telling father time to go fuck himself.
your guys thoughts.

Good post Big D. I just think about all the mongers who partake in table showers yet refuse to eat pussy. They have it all backwards
Unread September 14th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1drmain View Post
Good post Big D. I just think about all the mongers who partake in table showers yet refuse to eat pussy. They have it all backwards
Fucking hilarious!
Unread September 15th, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

Doc, I love eating pussy as much as you do,but I am more selective,nothing turns me more off, then a smelling one,and the fact that you don't know, what that pussy been doing before you get to do your thing....I just shudder at that thought....make them at least take a shower ,lol.
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
Doc, I love eating pussy as much as you do,but I am more selective,nothing turns me more off, then a smelling one,and the fact that you don't know, what that pussy been doing before you get to do your thing....I just shudder at that thought....make them at least take a shower ,lol.

I've been using my pussy eating skills to get FS for years. If a gal only gives a happy ending, I ask her if I may eat her pussy to make her happy too. Some laugh, some blush, some say hell no, some pull down their panties and let me go to town....and from there the session sometimes has escalated to FS. I have the NO PUSSY STINK APP ON MY PHONE. I just turn it on and press a button, it zaps the bacteria and stink and voila it's fresh.
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute
Default SWASS app

You need to get a SWASS app , LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1drmain View Post
I've been using my pussy eating skills to get FS for years. If a gal only gives a happy ending, I ask her if I may eat her pussy to make her happy too. Some laugh, some blush, some say hell no, some pull down their panties and let me go to town....and from there the session sometimes has escalated to FS. I have the NO PUSSY STINK APP ON MY PHONE. I just turn it on and press a button, it zaps the bacteria and stink and voila it's fresh.