Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Closed Thread
Unread May 7th, 2015

frstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant future

I've been interested in joining but afraid I'll strike out or get addicted and be broke in no time.
Unread May 7th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowbiach View Post
This is the greatest thread EVER! I joined SA a few months ago. Had a few meet & greets but...to be honest, my game is way off. I used to be charming, had all the lines down but after 30 years of marriage, it's just not there. MPKid, you need to be our Obi Wan Kenobi. I do appreciate some of the tips you've shared. Teach me master...
I have shared many of my best kept secrets! The Cube is one of the best things ever for SA girls but just in general it is phenomenal. Actually go spend $10 on a book as it will give you much deeper perspective. All of the info you find online are the very basics that just scratch the surface. If you can use this the girl will be hopelessly trapped. You can joke about the horse, her ego, friends etc and not just break the ice but break into her mind!

Humor and the ability to carry a conversation is a must. Most 19 year old girls have nothing to say! LOL You have to be the director, throw out interesting topics and sharing stories. I'm sure you have things you're passionate about? Talk with them about these things. ANYTHING you're an expert on is interesting to someone that is an expert in NOTHING! Have you traveled? Had an interesting job? etc. If you can keep up an interesting conversation for an hour with a girl at a M&G just flat out ask what she is after. Tell her you're looking for a SB that is fun to be with and that you enjoy talking with her...and your comfort range is between $200-$300 per meeting. If she counters....you can work out something. If she accepts just say..."let's meet next week (or whenever) and I'll pick out a hotel near you....does that sound good to you??? As you are saying that last line nod your head in the universal "YES" motion. (It gives her a subliminal message to say yes....Jedi mind fuck kinda stuff HAHA) If you want to be the real good guy (not necessary in the SA world but I actually went on 2 dates with the Latina 10 because I din't want her to think all I wanted was the pussy) you can slow play it and tell her you'd like to take her out once or twice just to make sure you're both comfortable before going to a hotel. However IMHO this in most cases is a waste of time as most will accept your offer and agree to meet at a hotel. A small percentage will say...I'm not ready for that so fast can we hang out a couple more times first? Then you can take the slow approach from there or a very very few might be turned off and give you the patented SA standard line "I'm not a prostitute" which makes me want to say, you're on a site where girls rent themselves....but you're different??? Here is a great M&G plan.... this works in real life too. Girls think they're sluts if they fuck you on the first date....so make it 3 dates. Meet at starbucks chat for 30 min to an hour then offer to take her for a massage (no girl will turn down a free massage) so bring her to a $15 per hour foot massage place. Then after that say...let's go get something to eat. Grab a cheap bowl of Pho then parlay that into the hotel trip (especially if you laid the ground work as far as an arrangement at starbucks) because now in her mind you have been on 3 dates and she is relaxed and at ease from the massage and comfortable with you after spending a couple hours together. At some point she has already decided she will fuck you for the money so why not now? If she waits...she has to wait for the cash too. Obviously form what you have told her she's not the only fish in the sea....so 99 out of 100 will go to the hotel that same day.
DONE....you'll have more pussy than you can shake your dick at. If they ask if you have had a SB before the answer is always YES! Don't try to come off as the "good guy" and she's going to be your first. You had a 22 year old super model that liked it BB in the ass for $200 and you were together for over 2 years ....OK you can leave out the "in the ass part" but weave a tragic tale of how your PERFECT SB went and did a dumb thing like move away to go to school or she found a BF. When they hear "together for 2 years"....their mental calculator starts doing the math.... They all just want a SD that takes care of them in ways they wish their real daddies did! Use that to your advantage! I actually need to get some work done today so the free lessons are over for now kids.... Good luck out there in SA land and DADDY LONGER
Unread May 7th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frstnphnx View Post
I've been interested in joining but afraid I'll strike out or get addicted and be broke in no time.
Strike out...NO CHANCE! Go broke...very high possibility! LOL Ask any monger that has joined....you will have to turn down more pussy than you can possibly fuck due to lack of time and or money.
Unread May 7th, 2015

frstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant future

Sage advice.
Unread May 8th, 2015

ryskfree is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I have shared many of my best kept secrets! The Cube is one of the best things ever for SA girls but just in general it is phenomenal. Actually go spend $10 on a book as it will give you much deeper perspective. All of the info you find online are the very basics that just scratch the surface. If you can use this the girl will be hopelessly trapped. You can joke about the horse, her ego, friends etc and not just break the ice but break into her mind!

Humor and the ability to carry a conversation is a must. Most 19 year old girls have nothing to say! LOL You have to be the director, throw out interesting topics and sharing stories. I'm sure you have things you're passionate about? Talk with them about these things. ANYTHING you're an expert on is interesting to someone that is an expert in NOTHING! Have you traveled? Had an interesting job? etc. If you can keep up an interesting conversation for an hour with a girl at a M&G just flat out ask what she is after. Tell her you're looking for a SB that is fun to be with and that you enjoy talking with her...and your comfort range is between $200-$300 per meeting. If she counters....you can work out something. If she accepts just say..."let's meet next week (or whenever) and I'll pick out a hotel near you....does that sound good to you??? As you are saying that last line nod your head in the universal "YES" motion. (It gives her a subliminal message to say yes....Jedi mind fuck kinda stuff HAHA) If you want to be the real good guy (not necessary in the SA world but I actually went on 2 dates with the Latina 10 because I din't want her to think all I wanted was the pussy) you can slow play it and tell her you'd like to take her out once or twice just to make sure you're both comfortable before going to a hotel. However IMHO this in most cases is a waste of time as most will accept your offer and agree to meet at a hotel. A small percentage will say...I'm not ready for that so fast can we hang out a couple more times first? Then you can take the slow approach from there or a very very few might be turned off and give you the patented SA standard line "I'm not a prostitute" which makes me want to say, you're on a site where girls rent themselves....but you're different??? Here is a great M&G plan.... this works in real life too. Girls think they're sluts if they fuck you on the first date....so make it 3 dates. Meet at starbucks chat for 30 min to an hour then offer to take her for a massage (no girl will turn down a free massage) so bring her to a $15 per hour foot massage place. Then after that say...let's go get something to eat. Grab a cheap bowl of Pho then parlay that into the hotel trip (especially if you laid the ground work as far as an arrangement at starbucks) because now in her mind you have been on 3 dates and she is relaxed and at ease from the massage and comfortable with you after spending a couple hours together. At some point she has already decided she will fuck you for the money so why not now? If she waits...she has to wait for the cash too. Obviously form what you have told her she's not the only fish in the sea....so 99 out of 100 will go to the hotel that same day.
DONE....you'll have more pussy than you can shake your dick at. If they ask if you have had a SB before the answer is always YES! Don't try to come off as the "good guy" and she's going to be your first. You had a 22 year old super model that liked it BB in the ass for $200 and you were together for over 2 years ....OK you can leave out the "in the ass part" but weave a tragic tale of how your PERFECT SB went and did a dumb thing like move away to go to school or she found a BF. When they hear "together for 2 years"....their mental calculator starts doing the math.... They all just want a SD that takes care of them in ways they wish their real daddies did! Use that to your advantage! I actually need to get some work done today so the free lessons are over for now kids.... Good luck out there in SA land and DADDY LONGER
There should be an Oscar, Golden Globe, Emmy, ESPY or something....for these juicy pearls - most of us experienced chaps know this stuff; but like anything else, it truly hits home when reminded, and you know you've gotten off the beaten path of also playing the mental game with respect to this hobby/fun. It recharges the batteries to differentiate yourself from the drive by dudes, or the ones lacking higher character that can make an episode just as enjoyable for the SB, as the SD, and in the process, get the rate, control factor, and their undying smittenness with someone that seemingly takes a genuine interest in them beyond getting off.

Simply appreciate and value the time, effort and shares you take the time to craft here, Kid - fun to visualize someone who is doing this with such gusto, and consistency, too.

Gracias, Muchacho!!!
Unread May 8th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Grab a cheap bowl of Pho then parlay that into the hotel trip
How do you make sure your Viet wife or daughter doesn't find out you took your SB to have Pho? All Viets in SoCal seem to be related by no more than two or three cousins away. It's like playing Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon, but with Six Degrees of the lady owner of Garlic & Chives...everyone in Little Saigon is within Six Degrees of her.

I only wish this was around before I was married...this would have been a Godsend for a single guy with tons of disposable money, like I used to be. When I was single & between girlfriends, I would play the same game you're playing on SA, but I used to do it by posting messages on Craigslist seeking an arrangement. In between girlfriends I used to spend around $5k-$10k per month on Stripers, CL non-pro college girls, massage parlors, and the occassional Platinum agency top-reviewed TER GFEs.

I would be in heaven spending that same $5k-$10k per month on 19 year old SA SBs today, plus they could just meet me at my house when I was single instead of requiring a hotel booking. Unfortunately, that amount of disposable income isn't there any more (gotta pay for the huge fancy house, cars, private school tuition for the kids & all the other costs married guys like me spend money on). Most importantly, I can't risk being caught at a Starbucks or restaurant with a SB. Plus, I can't have a hotel charge I can't explain on my credit card statement (it's not like you can pay cash for a hotel..most require a CC for "incidentals").

It's so tempting though...

Edit: PS- WTF is "The Cube"?

Last edited by ExecutiveVIP; May 8th, 2015 at 10:44 AM.
Unread May 8th, 2015
VIP User

Swallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant future

Thanks Kid. Keep us posted on your conquests. I live vicariously through you, my brother.
Unread May 8th, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
How do you make sure your Viet wife or daughter doesn't find out you took your SB to have Pho? All Viets in SoCal seem to be related by no more than two or three cousins away. It's like playing Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon, but with Six Degrees of the lady owner of Garlic & Chives...everyone in Little Saigon is within Six Degrees of her.

I only wish this was around before I was married...this would have been a Godsend for a single guy with tons of disposable money, like I used to be. When I was single & between girlfriends, I would play the same game you're playing on SA, but I used to do it by posting messages on Craigslist seeking an arrangement. In between girlfriends I used to spend around $5k-$10k per month on Stripers, CL non-pro college girls, massage parlors, and the occassional Platinum agency top-reviewed TER GFEs.

I would be in heaven spending that same $5k-$10k per month on 19 year old SA SBs today, plus they could just meet me at my house when I was single instead of requiring a hotel booking. Unfortunately, that amount of disposable income isn't there any more (gotta pay for the huge fancy house, cars, private school tuition for the kids & all the other costs married guys like me spend money on). Most importantly, I can't risk being caught at a Starbucks or restaurant with a SB. Plus, I can't have a hotel charge I can't explain on my credit card statement (it's not like you can pay cash for a hotel..most require a CC for "incidentals").

It's so tempting though...

Edit: PS- WTF is "The Cube"?
OK I said take your SB for a foot massage and Pho. I didn't say I can take them to Pho HAHA My wife worked at a Pho shop and I'm sure I can't go to any place without someone knowing I'm her husband. I took the Latina to eat Thai food on our meet and greet.... When I got home that night my step daughter said she went to the same restaurant after school. I must have just missed her!!! That was a close call and hit home....I will never go to a place near home with a SB ever again!!!

The CUBE is a personality test. You ask a series of questions and based on her answers you will be able to know exactly how she thinks of herself, her ego, what she wants in her ideal mate, her friends, problems and inner feelings. There is no way to fake it or manipulate her answers because they have no idea what you are doing or how the questions relate to themselves.
Unread May 8th, 2015
VIP User

Bad news in monger land.... The Latina text me today and said "I'm sorry, I can't go through with this for what you are offering. I really like you and have fun with you but I need money for school and your offer will not be enough" So there you have it folks!! You snooze you lose. I had the shot at a quickie in my shop the other night after the tattoo but I was over confident that we had an arrangement so I wanted 3+ hours between her legs... not the 15 min quickie for $300. We were on for today but now I'm out because we all know....she wouldn't throw $300 away unless she had a bigger fish on the hook.
Unread May 8th, 2015
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Kid, loved 'the cube'. It's simple but gift of gab is essential too. About the bad news you don't know yet if it was a bigger fish or she just got caught up if Life's day to day BS, do you? I just refuse to get down and remember not every day is golden...there are more out there and she may crawl back if she is trying to switch horses in midstream, she might be played too. If she does get played and you already have got it going you'll probably get that call...if not her loss...Just keep working it. Good Luck and parlors are always there!
Closed Thread