Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 27th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Boinkwell View Post
I don't know if his obsession makes him an idiot. It just seems like some guys get turned on by the concept of a "virgin slut" and to conquer her will make them feel a big man whereas the actual truth is they are being played.
Nah man. That whole statement is wrong. I mean you're speaking of your experiences. These ladies are not all The same. You are generalizing big time
Unread August 27th, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I find your parsing of motivations, as you believe them to be, behind "pros" or "non-pros" demands for money somewhat tenuous. Sure there are probably "non-pros" who lead otherwise regular lives, but are they using you any less for money than the "pros?" It seems to me a distinction without a difference.
I don't really believe I'm not being used in some way the same as I am using, but I've stayed platonic friends with some women long after the money and sex ended so there is an aspect of this where real connections happen. I don't know if I would have been their friend had we met any other way. Sadly, neither this nor trying to date normally have ever provided me true romantic success.

What I'm left with is what at least gives me some kind of semblance of soul-soothing. I'm not dumb and I know a big part of this is illusion, but if I didn't have this then I would feel completely alone in life and devoid of a reason to get up in the morning.
Unread August 28th, 2015
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
I don't really believe I'm not being used in some way the same as I am using, but I've stayed platonic friends with some women long after the money and sex ended so there is an aspect of this where real connections happen. I don't know if I would have been their friend had we met any other way. Sadly, neither this nor trying to date normally have ever provided me true romantic success.

What I'm left with is what at least gives me some kind of semblance of soul-soothing. I'm not dumb and I know a big part of this is illusion, but if I didn't have this then I would feel completely alone in life and devoid of a reason to get up in the morning.
Wow your soul-baring makes me somewhat ashamed of my earlier criticisms. I myself have not had the same desire to befriend any of these women. If you crave female society so much why don't you try for a relationship that does not start on the lowest level? (I think you may respond that is why you are interested in this "really hot non-pro" who gives you massages--but isn't that still where you really want to go ASAP?)
Unread August 28th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=Richard Boinkwell;81203]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Obsessive, believe it or not I am very similar to you. Yeah, sometime just getting a quick easy nut is fine and there are a zillion places and ways to get that....just look at all the reviews here. But I need a little more excitement in most cases and the feeling that it's not just about the cash.
Back several months ago I started looking into Seeking Arrangements and since then MANY MANY mongers from here have converted to SA. You were one of the naysayers that said something to the effect that if they will accept money for sex they are whores any way you slice it. Well, that's not the case and this avenue allows for the thrill of the chase and a gold mine of true non-pros. Yes 99.999% are looking for money in the end but they are not pros or whores. They are regular girls that for various reasons want to use this site as a means to an end.

I find your parsing of motivations, as you believe them to be, behind "pros" or "non-pros" demands for money somewhat tenuous. Sure there are probably "non-pros" who lead otherwise regular lives, but are they using you any less for money than the "pros?" It seems to me a distinction without a difference.
For the most part I agree. But I have had several SB that will accept less than the arrangement rate we agreed on just because they wanted to see me. I have also had another one that on a couple of occasions say (when I told her I didn't have the allowance to cover her this week) I don't have to pay...she just wants to see me.
Now, I don't know about you but I have never had a pro do that even long term ATFs that I saw on a regular rotation for years. NEVER a freebee for all of my good business. 'You could say maybe these GND girls are marketing geniuses and throwing me a freebee now and then keeps me in the club...but if you DO say that I'm not going to believe it. (Maybe I'm just an idiot "john" being played by these much smarter pros posing as good college GND) For sure the money in 99% of the arrangements is the main factor but not always the case. I have also had a couple that don't need the money....but the money keeps it from being a BF/GF kind of thing...so they aren't using me for the payday but want the money to separate the emotion and keep it a NSA arrangement. We say we don't pay these girls for sex...we pay them to go away...well that can swing both ways. Maybe they want the money so they can go away without an attachment too.
So YES...there are different levels of using money as a tool or means to a certain type of end in this hobby it's not always black and white sex for cash.
Unread August 28th, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

I was married for a while, but eventually decided it was not meant to be. My typical pattern is dating and/or living together for 3 - 5 years, then taking a break for a year or two, then repeating with a new girl. My problem is almost every girlfriend I have had wanted to get married and by the time we have been together long enough to consider it, I am already getting bored and thinking about banging every hot girl I see.

I remember Obsessive's threads from a long time ago. They were quite depressing and made me worry about the human condition for some. A lot of people reached out offering a lot of solid advice, although I don't know how it was ultimately received.

This type of comment is again concerning "I'm not dumb and I know a big part of this is illusion, but if I didn't have this then I would feel completely alone in life and devoid of a reason to get up in the morning.". Maybe better to spend your time and money figuring out how to connect with normal girls and have a normal relationship.

I would like to think this hobby is just for a little side fun. I guess different strokes for different folks applies.
Unread August 28th, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow your soul-baring makes me somewhat ashamed of my earlier criticisms. I myself have not had the same desire to befriend any of these women. If you crave female society so much why don't you try for a relationship that does not start on the lowest level? (I think you may respond that is why you are interested in this "really hot non-pro" who gives you massages--but isn't that still where you really want to go ASAP?)
I think this is where it gets complicated. I don't mean from an outside point of view, but from the point of view of my ongoing life experience. I hope I don't make this too long, I think it's difficult to explain maybe because it's not a common experience for most.

I have never been the one any woman would choose. Never is a strong word, there have been a couple of times I feel like a female on this planet has decided for at least a brief moment of her existence that I am worth being with even when she could have other choices. None of those moments lasted very long, the longest was about 2 weeks and that was almost 15 years ago and we never had sex and it was that lack of sex due to distance which I believe fizzled it. Another was 3 days but was in a foreign country. Another when I was 16 and had way worse self esteem then I do now and I couldn't handle someone giving a shit about me. That's it. Beyond those times I have never been the choice of any woman.

I think most men's life experience is that they are able to regularly feel wanted by some portion of women. I've learned over the years that a lot of mongers do this purely because of a sexual appetite and a desire for uncomplicated variety. For myself I do it because it fills a void.

I have been able to maintain some friendships with women, but ironically the only women I have had any long-lasting friendships from are 2 types - SO's of my male friends and women who at some point in the past I've paid to have sex with. In either case I feel like these women are put into a position in which they have to stay in the room with me. In all cases whenever I'm around women I think most find any excuse to get away from me. Some don't outright behave that way but it may be because when I first meet people I tend to have some kind of charming vibe (I've needed to learn that for emotional survival) but that takes energy and soon fades to who I basically am. I'm not a bad guy but can be dick-ish and rude as a self-defense mechanism. I lean toward the boring intellectual side. I beat on myself in my thoughts. I tend toward depressive thoughts. Not because I want to but the years of conditioning of having no other thought process when I was young. So of course it is a difficult thing to get past and a difficult thing to hide from women. I seem to get along better with guys who accept me more readily for who I am but because I'm usually the loner who is not appealing to the ladies, this is picked up on and I'm the friend who they watch movies or have a bite to eat with, not the friend to hang out where women congregate like the beach, bars, parties. I'm the downer guy. I don't want to be, I just can't escape it.

As to the lower level, I have a life full of experiences where trying to build a relationship with a woman without the sort of romantic chemistry that's needed always just leads nowhere. Women decide very quickly they don't want to be around me. They determine a use for me, whatever it is, and that is where they keep me. I'm not attractive enough to win them over without effort and when I put effort in they react in ways that I can easily read into that they feel they're being chased by someone they're not interested in, a lack of interest becomes avoidance and it's even worse than not even trying. My life full of rejections has yet to change.

I think this might help to explain what I seek out in this monger world. I am not literally looking for sex, not looking for just an orgasm. That's part of it but if that were the only thing then it would be easy. With money, it's easy to trip over sex at any time. But without money, trying to find a willing partner for me has been quite pathetic. I may set the bar too high as well which may blind me to options in the same way women are blind to me. It's not the abstract notion of finding the "virgin" to get to do dirty things, it's a way to get as close as possible to the feeling that at least on some scale I can find a woman who is as close as possible to a regular woman who isn't simply selling her body, get her in my presence for as little actual money as possible so I can feel like she is at least willing to be there without much pay for play, and then use whatever life has taught me to this point to take it as far as I can. Repeating this for some unexplainable reason keeps me sane and able to function in life but at the same time it burns my money and my time and stunts me from getting what I really want even though if I freed myself of this I have not seen very much in life to show that I could get what I really want.
Unread August 28th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Thanks, Obsessive. Now I'm depressed too. You know, you're an intelligent guy, but you have written a script for yourself that is a formula for failure. It's the script you're following, it isn't you. There are some real losers out there, who are far worse in reality than you are in your imagination, but they can find and keep women. Why is that? Think about it. You really are far superior to many men in certain ways and I think you know that. Why doesn't that work for you? It seems like you have decided that this is your lot in life and that is what you want it to be, at least subconsciously. As long as that is your attitude, your reality won't change. But maybe there is comfort in embracing rejection instead of fearing it. Haha. I let you suck me in once again.
Unread August 28th, 2015
Junior Puppy

Littlepeepee

Pathetic. Why nurture an OCD. I just hope he doesn't have any guns or ammo.
Unread August 29th, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmacT View Post
Pathetic. Why nurture an OCD. I just hope he doesn't have any guns or ammo.
I would take it based on your personality that YOU have guns and ammo and probably shine the guns up every week. I'm not asking for help, douchebag. There are human beings who aren't built like yourself and their existence doesn't threaten yours. Hard for you to believe?
Unread August 29th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Well....if it happened once in a foreign country it could happen again. Take a vacation to Russia or Ukraine (just stay away from the war zone LOL) I remember you said you're not a fan of Asian women but it's a real option. If for nothing else to show that there ARE women out there that want to be with you....and before you say it...most are not just looking for a way out or green card. (unless you're talking about the Philippines then YES the average girl there would let you fuck her with a porcupine if she thought it MIGHT lead to a ticket out of that shit hole)