Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 13th, 2012
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenyang View Post
Since when are these girls jobs hard enought,some make $100.00 in 30 min.A good waitress works harder than they ever will.
Waitresses don't have to worry about cops, STD's and having close physical and intimate contact with dirty, smelly, disgusting, weird, abusive and psycho customers who want everything and then cry like little girls when asked for a tip. Just to name a few things that make their job hard.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

how about when they grab your johnson AND THEN start hard timing you about if you have a girlfriend or wife?
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Waitresses don't have to worry about cops, STD's and having close physical and intimate contact with dirty, smelly, disgusting, weird, abusive and psycho customers who want everything and then cry like little girls when asked for a tip. Just to name a few things that make their job hard.
+1

Was thinking the exact things, plus these gals get twisted in the head and have a very hard time getting into and keeping a real relationship. So it may be a lucrative career, but they make some other sacrafices! Also know a few gals that caught Herpes!
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Since when are these girls jobs hard enought,some make $100.00 in 30 min.A good waitress works harder than they ever will.
Are you seriously comparing these two professions? And you determined that the waitress has the "harder" job?
If this is no big deal, then maybe you would recommend the women in your family to try it out?
Think of these girls as combat veterans. A lot of them are going to get PTSD.
Unread October 15th, 2012
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent007 View Post
A guy at work said a family member in the fs mp world has made a million dollar
In this business She has worked going on 5 years claims has made over 200
Thousand every year. She says gets 10 thousand a year bonus cash from customer at valentines day and Christmas. Several give her one thousand each.
They say they have tried to get her out but like addition. She keeps promising
But continues to lie to family and work.
You get her number? Lol
Unread October 15th, 2012
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I have to admit, when they start faking the big O when youre pounding them, is sometimes enough to get this old guy to pop!

I do hate the other mongers saliva and recycled towels! Dont think they put fresh towels in that towel warmer...we would be lucky if it got a quick rinse!
Unread October 16th, 2012
VIP User

shenyang

Hey spinner.I dont call jacking off cocks a JOB.your talking about putting up with assholes. the only brains a lot off these girls have,is how to get your money.
Senior Dog

Quote:
Hey spinner.I dont call jacking off cocks a JOB.your talking about putting up with assholes. the only brains a lot off these girls have,is how to get your money.
Your job is whatever you do to make a living. How many jobs involve rocket science? Most jobs, even well-paying jobs that require education and training, in the end are often just the same old thing, day in, day out. Not much thinking needed. Not much different than jacking off dudes in an MP. I'm ashamed to cash my paycheck sometimes, but I do anyway! Lol
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
I have to admit, when they start faking the big O when youre pounding them, is sometimes enough to get this old guy to pop!

I do hate the other mongers saliva and recycled towels! Dont think they put fresh towels in that towel warmer...we would be lucky if it got a quick rinse!
Seriously? They put the used small towels in the warmer?? I knew they sometimes...ok, most times don't change the sheet but the small towels are dirty too?? That's frickin' disgusting!!
Unread October 17th, 2012
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimes07 View Post
Seriously? They put the used small towels in the warmer?? I knew they sometimes...ok, most times don't change the sheet but the small towels are dirty too?? That's frickin' disgusting!!
the less you know about the hygiene, the happier you will be. But i don't recommend cleaning your face with their towels.

Happy hunting!