Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread December 18th, 2023
VIP User

thesenator is infamous around these parts
Default Meng’s closes

It looks like it is the end for Mengs. I have been chatting with Jenny on WeChat. Meng’s is closed and she has gone back to China. She and Apple have been at it a long time and she said they are worn out. She held out the option of returning, but it sounds doubtful. She will let me know if the doctor finds someone new to “open shop”.
Unread December 19th, 2023
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesenator View Post
It looks like it is the end for Mengs. I have been chatting with Jenny on WeChat. Meng’s is closed and she has gone back to China. She and Apple have been at it a long time and she said they are worn out. She held out the option of returning, but it sounds doubtful. She will let me know if the doctor finds someone new to “open shop”.
This was inevitable. At one time, this place was booming. Covid did it in.