Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread February 10th, 2018
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all
Default Hot Chinese in San Gabriel

Not sure how she got my number but I received a text from a hot chinese provider. Not sure if the pics are real but she sure looked fantastic

Just curious... did anyone else get a text from a Lisa working from an apartment on Gladys street in San Gabriel? She sure looks hot, so I might have to explore if she is legit or not

I tried to match her number ( 626-38x-xxxx) up but there are no reviews on her.
Unread February 11th, 2018

The Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond repute

PM me your findings...please!
Unread February 11th, 2018
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

sounds promising. Did she propose a price?
Unread February 13th, 2018
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Before I went I asked the booker for another picture to verify the girl and the picture was the same girl so I drove to San Gabriel. When I arrived the apt complex was kinda spooky. It’s a Brian building and it was dark. I walked into the courtyard and saw an old lady but it was not her. I went to the apt and an older attractive lady ( early 40s) answer. I asked for Lisa and she said it was her. I pulled out the phone and showed her the picture then the lady tells me that the girl I want is with an 2 hour appointment. Although the lady was pretty nice looking I really wanted the one in the pictures so I said I will be back tomorrow then got a pizza at Petrillos. I called today and they tell me Lisa and then text me a picture of a nice looking Filipina .... I think I wasted my time and it’s really an agency that use hot pictures of young girls to lure you in.
Unread February 14th, 2018

The Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for making the scouting trip for us!
Unread February 15th, 2018
VIP User

Bill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

I got a We Chat out of the blue form "Lisa" also, about three months ago. Clearly a AAMP. Different phone number, 626-548xxxc. However, that number does show on Backpage in the Women seeking Men section. They claim two new girls every two weeks. We Char ID "happyendings9897". Not kidding. This Lisa picture had long reddish hair, wearing a red dress