Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread March 9th, 2012

zzz2b will become famous soon enoughzzz2b will become famous soon enough
Default Which Price...?

There are many places in SGV that do massages from: foot massages, semi-body massage, full-body massage, full nude massage, full service massage. To each one desires, time and $ to spend.
Here is the breakdown of what offered in SGV:

- $15/ hr foot massages (there are alot of these shops on Valley Blvd.)
- $20/ hr semi-body body massages (check these shop out, they will
you 15 min. of foot massage & 45 min of body massage in the open
area)
- $25/ hr full-body massage (these shop will have semi-private place to do
massage, divided by curtains or wall with no door/ door with no lock)
- $35/ hr full-body massage (these shop w/ door and more privated, YMMV,
El Monte, Arcadia with table shower)
- $40/ hr full-body massage (these shop offered massge w/ HJ, titty &
pussy play, YMMV, San Gabriel, Alhambra area)
- $50/ hr full-body massage (these shop usually more private, have door
with lock, FS can be arrange with right amount of tips, Alhambra,
San Gabriel, Monterey Park, Pasadena)
- $60/ hr full-body massage (these services can be arrange in AAMP, many
in SGV houses, apt, condo, and motel, YMMV, FS can be upsale for
bigger tips, usually younger girls)
Enjoy, have fun......
Unread March 9th, 2012
VIP User

drpleasure is on a distinguished road

Nice report, ZZZ2b. An example list of a few places for each catagory would make your list even more useful. Can you do that?
Unread March 9th, 2012
Senior Dog

CHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to behold

Great job ZZZ2b on your report.
Unread April 19th, 2013

Many massage shops open-up recently in El Monte, S.El Monte. The current price is $35/hr. At time, I just stop in check-out the girls and new places. Had notice a new trend, that these shops pop-up in El Monte is the demand for affordable massage so that every horny Asian, Mexican men live in the area can get away from their wife for 1 hr.
Unread July 17th, 2013

Very affordable in SGV area, some shops even drop their price down to $20 -$30/hr. for full-body massage. I like the competition, so that we can try more places, meet more FOB girls or nice laundry ladies. Find a gem in the rough...like the old Jennifer @ Pain Center in Hacienda Heights. She was very innocent when we first met, came there to see her 3-4 times a week. I got what I want, she was very happy to see me being a gentleman. Had a couple outside dates, I bet there are mongers that want to get into her pant too, later she change her name numerous times. Remembered one time, I came in and she was busy with another monger in the room, so I asked Jae to give me a massage. When she saw me walked out with Jea, she kinda upset at me for not being true to her.

Unread July 26th, 2013
VIP User

drpleasure is on a distinguished road

Lots of guys must've done Jennifer in a very short time. Word got out very quickly about her. Yes, there are others out there right now throughout sgv who are like Jennifer, crossing over from legit massages, offering themselves up to sexual play. I have found a jewel, and maybe others have too, but I don't see them being written about here. Nice to think we have them all to ourselves.
Unread April 9th, 2015
VIP User

SGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond repute

Ellie, Jennifer, Lucy, Susan and others at Ace Spa (on Garvey) are a very good provider. But Mary at lily Massage (On Valley) gives an awesome body/foot 80 minutes erotic massage for $30.
Unread April 11th, 2015
VIP User

SGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond repute

If any you guys plan to see Mary, please make an appointment first! The last 3 times that I tried to get a walk-in massage, no luck at all, she was booked up for 4 hours straight. When a gal gets too popular at a cheap AMP that is what happens these days!

My buddy told me that if you have a large cock that is circumcised, you will get the special treatment from her!

Last edited by Crusader8888; April 12th, 2015 at 01:49 AM.
Unread April 12th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader8888 View Post
If any you guys plan to see Mary, please make an appointment first! The last 3 times that I tried to get a walk-in massage, no luck at all, she was booked up for 4 hours straight. When a gal gets too popular at a cheap AMP that is what happens these days!

My buddy told me that if you have a large cock that is circumcised, you will get the special treatment from her!
I don't have a large cock that I have been called a big dick sometimes
Unread April 13th, 2015
VIP User

Some AMP girls that I have encountered during FS has placed their hand between my dick and her vagina. Some gals claim that I am way too big (shaft length) and others claim that I buck way too hard at their sensitive pussy. Do you guys get the same responses?