Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread September 19th, 2020
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
Question Meng’s Chinese Herbal Massage

Meng’s chinese herbal place, Is it open?

Does anyone have any info? Jenny was my go to girl, she delivered some good times and I really miss her. Anyone who lives around Rosemead that can do a flyby and share the info and number?

Anyone?
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legitman View Post
Meng’s chinese herbal place, Is it open?

Does anyone have any info? Jenny was my go to girl, she delivered some good times and I really miss her. Anyone who lives around Rosemead that can do a flyby and share the info and number?

Anyone?
Not open. Even the Chinese herbal medicine shop is closed. Talk is she is scared of the virus (rightly so). Some of her girls are working AAMPs. Some are laying low with BFs.
LE in the SGV is getting tough and is using the virus excuse to try shut down shops for good. Some owners have given up and will not reopen when the all clear is given.
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Not open. Even the Chinese herbal medicine shop is closed. Talk is she is scared of the virus (rightly so). Some of her girls are working AAMPs. Some are laying low with BFs.
LE in the SGV is getting tough and is using the virus excuse to try shut down shops for good. Some owners have given up and will not reopen when the all clear is given.
Thanks Deezguy... I was hoping they were open. I had some really good times.
Unread September 21st, 2020
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

I spoke to Yoyo and she told me they closed because Jenny and another girl got sick, but she would not elaborate. I actually saw Jenny ( the part time mms, right?) about a month ago when they were open on the DL... she gained about 20 pounds and really let that bush grow ( she never really trimmed it but now is a very thick forest)
Unread October 6th, 2020
VIP User

starseek is infamous around these parts

I just called them. A man answered the phone and said they would maybe open in a month. Here is a current working number: 626-231-9348
Unread October 6th, 2020
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starseek View Post
I just called them. A man answered the phone and said they would maybe open in a month. Here is a current working number: 626-231-9348
Meng’s is also a traditional Chinese medicine shop with a Chinese medicinal doctor, on-site. You may have spoken to him and he may have been talking about the medicinal services opening, next month. Mamasan, who runs the massage business, has no plans to open up.
Unread October 7th, 2020
VIP User

I specifically asked about the massage business, and he said maybe in a month.
Unread October 7th, 2020
Dude at Large

Maybe is maybe. Mamasan has no plans, right now.
Unread January 17th, 2021
VIP User

In mid December I called them up and asked them if they were open. They said yes I went over and was with a lady named Lisa. She only had 30 minutes the massage was quite lame, she was sometimes on the phone but the HE was actually very excellent.
Unread January 29th, 2021
Dude at Large

Mamasan is looking to reopen. She’ll probably make it a gradual reopening. It’s best to call first.