Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread October 16th, 2018
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all
Default Kitty

Anyone know where Kitty( that use to work for Heidi) went? I still have unfulfilled dreams of that pussy.
Unread October 17th, 2018
VIP User

RICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant future
Default Kitty

Hey David. I heard she left the business after she quit Heidi's place. That being said if thats not true would be interested in where shevis now.
Unread October 18th, 2018
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

I got a PM that said she is only giving FS to her regulars. Although I saw her a few times I never fucked her so I guess I’m not in the “regulars” list. It’s all good... just thought she mightt have been a good fuck

Time to move on
Unread October 18th, 2018
VIP User

RICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant future
Default Kitty

I'm with you. Moving on...thanks.