Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread August 8th, 2016
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pretty update

Pretty massage in studio city update
Well I finally stumbled onto Julie at a legit place on Burbank next to my dentist office, won't bother to,say where cause she wasn't going to be there long, what I,did discover from her purely legit massage was that jasmine had a baby from a massage client of hers, wondering if the deed took place at pretty or after hours, yes grace took over pretty and still gives happy endings, and a decent massage, last time I was in pretty a big girl met me a the door and was only one agai le so I left, greener pastures elsewhere. So for all you jasmin fans, you could have been a baby daddy and if you are reading this and are the baby daddy congratulations
Unread August 8th, 2016
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD44DD View Post
So for all you jasmin fans, you could have been a baby daddy and if you are reading this and are the baby daddy congratulations
Oh crap....that last visit to Universal Studios....
Unread August 10th, 2016
Junior Puppy

hanzo7 is a splendid one to beholdhanzo7 is a splendid one to beholdhanzo7 is a splendid one to beholdhanzo7 is a splendid one to beholdhanzo7 is a splendid one to beholdhanzo7 is a splendid one to beholdhanzo7 is a splendid one to behold

All those chicks at pretty body were fucking their clients Julie included that's why they got busted last summer from a pisses off wife that busted her husband and made trouble because Grace was banging her hubby.
Unread August 10th, 2016
Junior Puppy

hanzo7 is a splendid one to beholdhanzo7 is a splendid one to beholdhanzo7 is a splendid one to beholdhanzo7 is a splendid one to beholdhanzo7 is a splendid one to beholdhanzo7 is a splendid one to beholdhanzo7 is a splendid one to behold

Jasmine was banging a few guys off the clock.
Unread August 11th, 2016
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

Well Julie got scared straight, at least temporarily , never got more than access to kitty at pretty guess I dint throw down enough coin, or perhaps they liked younger dudes.
Unread August 11th, 2016
Junior Puppy

Just like every where else bro cash and frequent flyer miles.Yes she was scared the 9 yrs I been there it's never been busted till last summer .Something big went down with a mongers wife but yes Julie and a few girls were giving more than hj to certain special customers off and on the clock shit Julie had a guy she was hugged up in the back parking lot one evening and kissing some other guy when the other guy left at that time I had nancy mamasan at the time.Don't be fooled
Unread August 11th, 2016
Junior Puppy

Plus the place she is at now she still gives extras do not be fooled.
Unread August 13th, 2016
VIP User

What place is that hanzo?
Pm me if you want to keep it more on the down low