Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 14th, 2014
Junior Puppy

cooldude6969 is infamous around these parts
Default Just moved to the OC, pretty green to the hobby. How do I get started?

Hey everyone.

I just move to the OC for work, and I have never gone further than a massage parlor HJ.

I have zero references, but it seems like all these providers ask for them, so naturally I've got to ask.

How does someone new find a provider, or get references?

Thanks for taking the time to read this, look forward for any help possible!
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldude6969 View Post
Hey everyone.

I just move to the OC for work, and I have never gone further than a massage parlor HJ.

I have zero references, but it seems like all these providers ask for them, so naturally I've got to ask.

How does someone new find a provider, or get references?

Thanks for taking the time to read this, look forward for any help possible!
Go on HX and PM some girls until you get one that will see you. Once she gives you a favorable rating you should have no problems finding others that will also. Look for independents NOT the agencies that tend to be more cautious. Also you can sometimes find providers that say "newbie friendly" in their ads. The only other option is to provide the verification info the ask for like work phone number etc. I'm self employed so they can call my work without issues. It's not like they will call and tell your boss "Hi I'm a whore and need to make sure cooldude69 works there" in ALL of the times I gave my number for verification they NEVER actually called my shop. I think they figure if you give them a number then you wouldn't give a fake number because you'd be rejected if they called it. There is your free advise for the day....most people on here (myself included) don't usually share info with newbs.
Junior Puppy

Default Awesome advice, thank you!

Thanks for responding MPkid.

I appreciate it alot. I'll pay it forward in the form of reviews and earn my way into the community.

Looking forward to see how this turns out!

Thanks again, off to the HX!
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldude6969 View Post
Thanks for responding MPkid.

I appreciate it alot. I'll pay it forward in the form of reviews and earn my way into the community.

Looking forward to see how this turns out!

Thanks again, off to the HX!
If I had a dime for every time someone said they would post reviews LOL This is a tight knit group of mongers and I don't even know why I gave you advise (I normally don't) maybe it was because you were polite and genuinely seemed like you were looking for help and not someone looking for something for nothing. My best advise is to just contribute here in the forum and post reviews. Good luck and Monger Longer!

BTW: HX Charges a one time fee of $25 but it's money well spent. The best of the best are on that site.
VIP User

luvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default HX

Once you are a member of HX when you log in to the Home page you will see on the right side of the page “Hot Profiles”.

You will find under “Hot Profiles” ladies who are new and also level 0 as yourself. These level 0 gals are easier to hook up with then the older ones.
VIP User

luvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default HX

When I first started on HX and sent out PM’s about 90% of the time there was no response. Once you get a couple ladies in your network it becomes much easier. Good luck and have fun.
Unread December 15th, 2014
Junior Puppy

Awesome! Thanks for the advice luvkitty2!
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

just go to the Enclave near South Coast Plaza and start knocking on doors in the middle of the afternoon odds are you will have a provider answer after a few tries.

But seriously just do what Mpkid says I've done it that way. Just get a few cheap 1/2hr appointments for 100 or 120 and then get ratings and you are set.
VIP User

zelly is infamous around these parts

The very first provider I saw on HX was a level 5, and in the blink of an eye I went from level 0 to level 1.

But seriously, theres no need to join hx and throw your money away looking for whores when theres plenty of fun to be had at most AMPS. AMP girls dont give a squat about hx, nor to they require references.

MPR makes it very easy for you, all you have to do is contribute. Visit an AMP, write a review. Visit another AMP, write another review. Maybe in the process you find a few girls who tickle your fancy.
Unread December 16th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvkitty2 View Post
When I first started on HX and sent out PM’s about 90% of the time there was no response. Once you get a couple ladies in your network it becomes much easier. Good luck and have fun.
Throw HX points and your inbox will be full and you'll get flirts