Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread April 22nd, 2017
VIP User

Trojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Seeking a Girl With the Right Attitude

What I'd really like to find is a good looking girl of any ethnicity, like an 8, but at the least a solid 7 would do just fine, who gives a terrific legit massage with strong hands and will finish off with a handy, but not be too agressive about it. Let me make the moves if I'm there for the HE. Because sometimes I just need a thereputic massage. Don't give me a hard sell going after the bigger tip. If I want extra service, I'll make it obvious that's what I'm after. (I'm almost always going to want at least a hj finish) And if I'm feeling more adventurous, I want the girl to be persuadable. If I can talk her into a bbbj or cfs without negotiating up front, she will be an absolute keeper. I always want a strong massage to start. I don't always want FS, so I don't appreciate the places where they go straight past the rub down to sell me on the throw down. Even if she's totally hot and I'm DTF, I like to control the room. Sure, I know, I know the girl will want to persuade me, & I enjoy being persuaded, but be suggestive, not aggressive. After all, half the fun is in the fantasy of being seduced, isnt it? Anybody aware of girls who operate like that? Or better yet, an MP in LA where all the girls have some massage technique and are trained to be easy & go where the client leads? Thanks in advance for any intel. That would be my ideal provider.
Unread April 22nd, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Purpose of Site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojanhero View Post
What I'd really like to find is a good looking girl of any ethnicity, like an 8, but at the least a solid 7 would do just fine, who gives a terrific legit massage with strong hands and will finish off with a handy, but not be too agressive about it. Let me make the moves if I'm there for the HE. Because sometimes I just need a thereputic massage. Don't give me a hard sell going after the bigger tip. If I want extra service, I'll make it obvious that's what I'm after. (I'm almost always going to want at least a hj finish) And if I'm feeling more adventurous, I want the girl to be persuadable. If I can talk her into a bbbj or cfs without negotiating up front, she will be an absolute keeper. I always want a strong massage to start. I don't always want FS, so I don't appreciate the places where they go straight past the rub down to sell me on the throw down. Even if she's totally hot and I'm DTF, I like to control the room. Sure, I know, I know the girl will want to persuade me, & I enjoy being persuaded, but be suggestive, not aggressive. After all, half the fun is in the fantasy of being seduced, isnt it? Anybody aware of girls who operate like that? Or better yet, an MP in LA where all the girls have some massage technique and are trained to be easy & go where the client leads? Thanks in advance for any intel. That would be my ideal provider.
You're looking for something that most are. Some guys will share their ATFs info freely or info on such a provider to be helpful and some who find such a catch will keep that sort of intel to themselves because they don't want to cause a stampede. You may get email or PM responses and good luck, hope you do...but you pretty much described an ideal provider that most are trying to find who is not high volume and would feel just right. They come along from time to time but it takes a lot of trial and error or even digging on the site, pouring through reviews, but to me at least, that is the purpose of the Site...to help you find what you are looking for. Of course there is no guarantee about how you interact with them and how it would evolve for repeat visits, but that is somewhat up to you anyway. Most of us do a lot of digging even with filter usage to see what basics are covered by reviews, then it is a trial and error, or "Hey I've Hit the Jackpot" feeling that comes from finding what you want. Some providers are not consistent and maybe lean more to YMMV while some are more consistent. Part of that is what you make of your time with them and how they perceive you...short for are you showing your side that would green light to them "Hey, this guy's a keeper!" It is a two-way street, so to speak. Most of us are in the hobby because we are "In Search Of" and part of it is the thrill of finding the good ones, sometimes finding and sometimes missing, sometimes sharing on reviews, and sometimes keeping it close to the vest. Well Trojanhero...good luck in your search and may you find what you are looking for!
Unread April 22nd, 2017
VIP User

Trojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond repute

Yep. I figured as much. I'm looking for a unicorn. I've had a couple in my day, but they are few and far between and the few ATFs I've had have fallen off the radar or live and operate too far away. Some may visit LA from time to time but too infrequently to keep tabs on when and where. Thanks for the advice and letting me bend your ear, marsean
Unread April 24th, 2017
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Man, you got to do your homework and when you find your unicorn, enjoy the moment as this will pass. It's very much a YMMV. I've clicked with people that others here have posted bad reviews. Just keep trying new places till you hit gold.