Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 2nd, 2014
VIP User

DryBeak has a spectacular aura aboutDryBeak has a spectacular aura aboutDryBeak has a spectacular aura about
Default This helps explain so many Korean provider

The great-grandmothers of todays Korean parlor girls:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL9T...0x9AC7kzZqbOLg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70dk...Ebcz8L25FlHoep
Unread August 3rd, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

look like amelica...you comfort...you haba liddle money pay back...wut u think boy?
Unread August 4th, 2014
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DryBeak View Post
The individual in these videos is confused, and spouting nonsense...
Unread August 5th, 2014
VIP User

DryBeak has a spectacular aura aboutDryBeak has a spectacular aura aboutDryBeak has a spectacular aura about

Specifically?
Unread August 5th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice
Thumbs down Guy has an agenda

Quote:
Specifically?
It's obvious where this guy stands. He has a Japanese flag displayed alongside an American flag in his video, and one of his other videos is entitled "Why I love Japan." What's not so obvious is why this alleged Texan talks like he's from Boston.

He assumes a lot. He says the "comfort women" were volunteers who were well-paid. The only evidence of "well-paid" he offered was that when they went into town they bought clothes and make-up. Duh, what woman doesn't buy those things? Even ghetto chicks can afford cheap clothes and make-up. Doesn't mean they're rolling in dough. Not many Neiman Marcus stores in rural WWII Philippines or BFE China. I am slightly surprised that they were paid at all, but I guess the operation would have fallen apart if they weren't. He mentions that the women were paying off debts, like it was no big deal. Helluva way to pay off a debt. Sort of like those girls you see crying in Japanese AV movies while 30 guys jizz on their faces. They don't look like they want to be there either.

"If they could go to town, why didn't they run away?" you might ask. First, that assumes they were unsupervised. How do you know? Second, if you're a Korean woman in some shantytown garrison in southeast China, the Phils, or out in the bush with the regiment, where you gonna run to? The devil you know is better than the one you don't know.

"Why didn't they run to the Americans when they had the chance? Everyone in the whole wide world knows the Americans are the Good Guys, who pass out candy and nylons to everyone they meet!"

It might be for the same reason women on Okinawa or Iwo Jima jumped off cliffs rather than be captured by US Marines and GI's. All they knew about Americans is what the Japanese told them, namely, that they'd be gang-raped and tortured to death by foreign barbarians. This guy makes a big deal about how they didn't try to get rescued, and actually avoided being captured by US troops. It's not rocket science to figure that one out.

Oh, and they went on picnics with the Japanese soldiers and partied with them. That "proves" they were prostitutes who were recruited, not press-ganged into service. Seems to me there were Jewish women from concentration camps who worked as housemaids for Nazi officials, and that there was even an orchestra made up of shaved-head Jewish girls. While I'm sure all of them "volunteered" to escape the alternative, that's not quite the same as signing up for a gig hoping to make a lot of money. If we can make excuses for concentration camp guards, we ought to be able to figure out the collaboration of inmates. who had more to lose?

The Japanese played by different rules. They didn't feel bound by Western rules of war. The Germans knew they fucked up, because they broke those rules. The Japanese never recognized them in the first place. That's why they're still not sorry today for WWII. They're only sorry they lost, because America "cheated" with the A-bombs.

This guy is full of shit. Probably some dude with Yellow Fever and a Japanese wife or GF who whacks off to Japanese AV movies. Yeah, I'm making assumptions too. So sue me.
Unread August 6th, 2014
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

That guy is absolute garbage.
Unread August 6th, 2014
VIP User

I think that guy is indeed a character, and Japanophile, but he raises some interesting points. He does refer to a genuine US military report from 1944

http://www.exordio.com/1939-1945/cod...-USA-orig.html

How would thousands of Korean women be press-ganged into sexual slavery? Would they not be terrible at their jobs?
This is the same argument that a lot of people give in regard to massage parlor girls:
they aren't doing it voluntarily; it's only because they are "trafficked" and "forced", etc.
On many forums it has been stated by MPR members (and who would know better?) that in all their mongering years they have never encountered a girl forced into working a parlor. Check the threads.
The explanation that wartime Korean comfort women were "forced into sexual slavery" is an extreme simplification. I feel the reality was something much more unsettling to Western "morals".
And no, I was not there. But no one here was either.

http://www.sdh-fact.com/CL02_1/24_S4.pdf
Unread August 6th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
I think that guy is indeed a character, and Japanophile, but he raises some interesting points. He does refer to a genuine US military report from 1944

http://www.exordio.com/1939-1945/cod...-USA-orig.html

How would thousands of Korean women be press-ganged into sexual slavery? Would they not be terrible at their jobs?
This is the same argument that a lot of people give in regard to massage parlor girls:
they aren't doing it voluntarily; it's only because they are "trafficked" and "forced", etc.
On many forums it has been stated by MPR members (and who would know better?) that in all their mongering years they have never encountered a girl forced into working a parlor. Check the threads.
The explanation that wartime Korean comfort women were "forced into sexual slavery" is an extreme simplification. I feel the reality was something much more unsettling to Western "morals".
And no, I was not there. But no one here was either.

http://www.sdh-fact.com/CL02_1/24_S4.pdf
I admit there is a lot of hype in the "comfort woman" accusations, and that some good counter-points were made in the refutations you linked to, at least one of which was written by a Japanese with an agenda. Still, a lot of assumptions made as to motives of these women, while ignoring the realities of the times and the available choices they had. I notice that somehow the quite numerous instances of a girl being sold by her own parents are presented as exonerating the Japanese from responsibility for her servitude, as they did not go out and capture her themselves. Tell me, what do you call someone who is bought and sold? Does it matter how they got to be in that situation?

Wouldn't they be terrible at their job if they were forced? Maybe some were terrible. Then again, Asian women seem to adapt well to hardship and adversity. They expect life to be hard. At least this way they had enough to eat. Who cares if she were shunned by her own people afterward and no man would marry her? It's not like they were helping her before she spread her legs for the Japanese.

As for the indifference of other Koreans while this was going on, again offered as proof that it was voluntary, there was a reason why they didn't rise up and resist the Japanese taking these girls (voluntarily or not). They knew what would happen if they did. The Japanese had a well-deserved reputation for ruthlessness in putting down rebellions or punishing disobedience, surpassing even the Germans and the Turks. The Koreans were fighters, as even US Marines found out in the 19th Century, but the Japanese conquered Korea, broke their spirit and ruled over them harshly for decades before the start of WWII. They were cowed. No doubt other Koreans viewed these girls as whores not worthy of their efforts, as a girl with "honor" would have died rather than fuck the Japanese overlords.

I think both sides of this debate have agendas and wish to present things as black-and-white, when much of it is grey, colored by cultural differences and viewed from the vantage point of 21st Century values and 20-20 hindsight. I still think that guy is an ass.
Unread August 6th, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe we are thinking to deep. Japan was brutal, they were ruthless and powerfull. There was a chance that history may be completely different, if we didnt have the Atomic technology and the means to use it. So maybe, the woman, were just trying to make the best of a bad situation and hedge their bets. If they werent brutally raped or killed, got paid to do the oldest profession and felt somewhat safe or secure, Voila! Comfort Women!
Oh, and then, like here on mpr, the japanese men, fell in love with the pussy factor! They probably spoiled the good ones and thought they were the only ones getting the total comfort pkg...the girls also fell for some of the soldiers and had thier favorites too! Same old thing, just a different era...

So pussy for cash is a wonderfull thing, no matter where you are or what generation you might be from...
Unread August 6th, 2014
VIP User

traveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant future

I watched maybe 20 seconds, it was all I could handle of listening to that guy talk.