Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 25th, 2013
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

Choi did the right thing with LE. You can never cut a "deal" with cops. They're liars. And the judge believes them, not you. Stay firm and say I don't know. That's the best stance overall.
You cannot cut a deal with the devil. You lose either way.
Unread October 25th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Yeah thats what she did "I don't know" was her answer to most of their questions.
Unread October 27th, 2013
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

No way Ichi...love your posts. Insightful, well thought out, and well written. This is better than any blog out in the real world!
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Chance, dude this is the real world. Just the real world of sex addicted Asian girl fetish mongers. You know what makes my posts kind of interesting I think? I have issues with boundaries and I tell a lot of true personal stories that could turn around and bite me in the ass maybe. But the "cop deal" story is true. I have heard of that happen to some other girls to. Like "You be our undercover girl or we will deport you and your cute little 2 year old child back to Bumfuck Korea next week" I don't think all the girls say "no deal” to the police Just food for thought there. Throw a young child in the mix and the cops will have a lot more leverage.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post
Chance, dude this is the real world. Just the real world of sex addicted Asian girl fetish mongers. You know what makes my posts kind of interesting I think? I have issues with boundaries and I tell a lot of true personal stories that could turn around and bite me in the ass maybe. But the "cop deal" story is true. I have heard of that happen to some other girls to. Like "You be our undercover girl or we will deport you and your cute little 2 year old child back to Bumfuck Korea next week" I don't think all the girls say "no deal” to the police Just food for thought there. Throw a young child in the mix and the cops will have a lot more leverage.
Yeah, like "we'll take your kid away and put him in a foster home, and you'll never see him again."
VIP User

I heard of a girl in orange county at one of Choi's shops that had some LE problems. this girl, kind of famous on his site, but I won't disclose. She got a ticket 647 and she had no papers as in borderjumper. Went to the station, let go that night. Next week she was out and working again. This was like 3 years ago. She is still out and about working. i see reviews of her. A list girl. Hmmmm? Maybe she fucks the DA for free twice a week? {I saw her, she is pretty hot]