Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 29th, 2014
VIP User

jammer345 is infamous around these parts
Default Moving to the Inland Empire Soon

Hello All,

This site has been great in doing some recon of the area I will be moving too soon. I usually frequent Spahunters.com, as I am from NY and its where I can find a lot of the places near me. I just want to know what the baseline prices are for the area, and are there places that are often being shut down so I can avoid them, or the hot spots where it seems to have way too many mongers at once. I'd like to start slow and safe once I get situated. Thanks for any advice or tips.
Unread April 29th, 2014
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

There is plenty of reviews for places in the IE with prices listed as well on this site. Not sure what else anyone can add to the plentiful info on here.
Unread May 1st, 2014
VIP User

jammer345 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyag101 View Post
There is plenty of reviews for places in the IE with prices listed as well on this site. Not sure what else anyone can add to the plentiful info on here.

Thanks for the help!
Unread May 1st, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you like high milage GILF types...IE is loaded with them Good luck
Unread May 1st, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Hey don't talk about my ATF's like that!
Unread May 2nd, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Hey don't talk about my ATF's like that!
Hey...I wasn't knocking GILFS...I always say old soup is good if you warm it up. I like me a granny my damn self every now and then. Usually better service than young girls. Time to post that question to the board.
Unread May 2nd, 2014
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I think you mean GGILF, there are some real ancient ones out here who have to use Mobile 1 as a lubricant
Unread May 2nd, 2014
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

Bareback full service is $100 to $150. I believe the prices are the lowest in the United States of America.
Unread May 3rd, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjinla2001 View Post
Bareback full service is $100 to $150. I believe the prices are the lowest in the United States of America.
$100 BBFS from the Crypt Keeper or throw another in $50-60 and find a good looking girl on HX??? Decisions decisions.... I guess if you're gonna go for grandma bring the mobile 1 and close your eyes!
I agree...don't tell the people that set the prices on these kind of things that prices are askew in SoCal. We pay more for houses, tax, gas, food etc etc but we have the most and lowest cost pussy in the country. Might be the only reason to stay here!
Unread May 18th, 2014
VIP User

patchoulidude

It is fucking bad here. If you want you and hot, but no kissing, no BBBJ, go to Brazilian Mystique (I think that how they spell it) in Upland. They will line up the girls so you can pick. I recently had a half indian half black girl these and it was fucking great. It may be Nicole or Michelle. But she made a show of spitting on my covered dick while she sucked. She also grabbed my ass to make me go deeper.

I also go to Diana at Elite on Central as she's all in and cool. DFK, BBBJ CIM, turn the lights down a little and she's hot.

I get so bummed with these old hags. Don't do anything if they won't let you see the girls first.

Avoid Chinese places. Ugly girls, and they don't do it the way K-gals do it. I walked out in the middle of a fuck at a Chinese place across from Elite. I'd rather jack off.