Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

View Poll Results: Will an Ebola outbreat change your mongering habits?
No, I will continue mongering the same as before. 18 66.67%
Yes, I will completely stop mongering. 3 11.11%
Yes, I will only see a handful of trusted providers 6 22.22%
Voters: 27. This poll is closed

Unread October 16th, 2014
VIP User

rohancid

Personally, I think the ebola coverage is overblown. I will not change my habits. If I get sick, I get sick and if it kills me, it kills me. We all die at some point in our lives, I don't see why that should be something to be afraid of.
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

I have heard the talking heads explain why it will make things worse if we stop allowing commercial flights to come and go from the infected countries. Their explanation is weak and does not explore any other options, such as stopping all inbound visas from these countries, except for medical personnel that went there to help. Or the federal government has the resources to charter plenty of flights and control the flow of all passengers.
They have an agenda, I just don't know what it is.
Now I need to go get a massage and forget my troubles.
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

36,000 people died from the flu last year in the US. How many died of Ebola?

What I'm more worried about is the Ebola virus mutating into the Zombie virus...now that is just downright SCARY.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I will start bringing a thermometer and if Coco, Lisa, Linda, Jackie, Nana, Cece, or any other common provider name has a fever I won't fuck her! LOL

When I was in the Airport in China I saw something interesting. There is a person monitoring a computer screen as you exit the plane and head into the main terminal to go to the connecting flights. Somehow it does a thermal scan of everyone walking up the hall and displays their body temperature and highlights them in green if they are OK to continue. I didn't see them stop anyone but it seemed like a easy way to screen for sick people coming into the airport and being able to stop them from continuing to infect or spread their illness further.
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck, I recently started seeing a black therapist. I'm fucked.

Seriously, I have. She is awesome. I'm not racist see, because I let a black girl blow me, and I even eat that clam. I'm a fucking daredevil. Living dangerously.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post

Seriously, I have. She is awesome. I'm not racist see, because I let a black girl blow me, and I even eat that clam. I'm a fucking daredevil. Living dangerously.
Sure...sure....Until you book a mongering trip to Liberia I'm gonna have to say you're not that daring! LOL Now a BB anal trip to GG Kim might qualify also!!!
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

I would swim in chum filled water surrounded by great whites before I'd stick my bare dick in GG Kim. Just reading her reviews makes my dick leak puss.
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post

Doh! Next time, we're just doing the fist bump. No shaking hands....and if GG Kim would answer her phone, I would consider dating her....
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8934217892008 View Post
36,000 people died from the flu last year in the US. How many died of Ebola?

What I'm more worried about is the Ebola virus mutating into the Zombie virus...now that is just downright SCARY.
OK, so do zombies move fast like Dawn of the Dead or 28 Days, or slow like Walking Dead? Wait, I guess that depends upon the mutation of the virus.....Either way a shot to the head is the kill shot.
VIP User

zelly is infamous around these parts

a word to the wise should be sufficient....well two words actually

colliodal silver