Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 14th, 2015
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve
Default What percentage of reviews are fake?

Just posted a comment on reviews of "Coco" at Hana Spa in San Diego, because she left a year of more ago and I was excited that maybe she had returned. Nope. Mamasan says Coco no longer works there and no one else named Coco works there. So these are probably fake reviews to get 10 days free VIP status. What can be done about this, MPR administration?
Unread February 15th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Boinkwell View Post
Just posted a comment on reviews of "Coco" at Hana Spa in San Diego, because she left a year of more ago and I was excited that maybe she had returned. Nope. Mamasan says Coco no longer works there and no one else named Coco works there. So these are probably fake reviews to get 10 days free VIP status. What can be done about this, MPR administration?
????Really???Fake Reviews for time?

How dare you!

Look let's just enjoy this site while we can. Be a part of it to help the real mongers and fuck it if it goes south.

Only ten years in the trade and this is my fourth site. They all turn to shit at some point. Thinking of going back to Mrparlor just for grins. RM is pretty pathetic, but if you are a veteran, you can weed out the bullshit...

Basically, all sites just seem to become veterans sharing war stories and newbies looking for quick 411...

Whatever,,,,
Unread February 16th, 2015

Chogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Don't know the percent that are fake but it's hard to believe that a parlor exists that doesn't have a Coco working there. I thought it was required by law or something.
VIP User

taws6 is a splendid one to beholdtaws6 is a splendid one to beholdtaws6 is a splendid one to beholdtaws6 is a splendid one to beholdtaws6 is a splendid one to beholdtaws6 is a splendid one to beholdtaws6 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chogori2 View Post
Don't know the percent that are fake but it's hard to believe that a parlor exists that doesn't have a Coco working there. I thought it was required by law or something.
That's funny right there.

I can't say for others - most of the times the gal dosen't even give me her name... sometimes they seem reluctant to give you their name (for fear of LE?) I always say if it's a good experience so you can come back to them - but I think most shops want to fly under the radar.

But, I could be wrong.
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve

I call BS taws6. I've never had a girl not give me her name if I ask. They may change their name if they move to a new place, but definitely not a good business model if you don't say who you are and you want repeat customers. Also Chogori2's statement might be funny if it were anywhere close to true, but most places DO NOT have a Coco, though it is a common work alias.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I don't fault MPR for fake reviews there is nothing they can do to control that. My pet peeve is some idiot posting a review under a different provider's name and by saying I saw "so and so"....think it makes it OK. Also the mongers that think it's OK to post multiple reviews for the same girl. I try to follow the rules but I guess I AM THE IDIOT because I could have been like these other mongers getting rewarded for doing this. I on the other hand, like a dumb ass have posted 94 reviews on 88 providers in the last 2 years 7 months and the 6 times that I posted twice for the same girl was because either something was different or there was something I thought others should know that wasn't covered in my original review. I have NEVER posted a review for the same provider more than twice. If I posted a review for every time I repeated with the same girl saying something lame like "Saw my ATF again" I would easily have over 200 reviews. If they adapted a 10 days for new review of a never been reviewed provider, 5 days for a review of a reviewed provider and 0 free days for a second review and 0 days free for posting under the wrong name #1 it might make these lazy A-holes fill out the form for the extra 5 days free rather than posting under an existing name but saying you saw someone else. #2 it would make things better by getting more new reviews and less repeat reviews. How many reviews do we need of GG Kim? We all know her every move through her entire routine so having review 198 saying the exact same thing as the other 197 mongers helps us how? OK I'll stop my ranting...I sound like a whiny ass bitch and besides....it's falling on deaf ears
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Kid you are the master and maybe you should make a new website that solves these issues
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

I have pointed out mongers with 10+ reviews of the same girl, but nothing changes. I take the time to give Admin some advice in the hopes that they want this site to continue on as a source of quality info. If not, then we will eventually find another location.

I have noticed a steep decline in the quality and quantity of reviews and forum comments in the last 6 months. Or is that just my imagination?
Unread February 17th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
I call BS taws6. I've never had a girl not give me her name if I ask. They may change their name if they move to a new place, but definitely not a good business model if you don't say who you are and you want repeat customers. Also Chogori2's statement might be funny if it were anywhere close to true, but most places DO NOT have a Coco, though it is a common work alias.
The Coco thing from Cho was a joke bro... And there are, or at least used to be a Coco on every corner....but I agree that if you ask a girl's name she will give it. If you ask for her phone number most of the time she will give it. Repeat business isn't easy.

The Kid is right on the money. Fake reviews accomplish two things: Free Ten Day and eyeballs. It's like the evening news. Truth is not the issue, eyeballs are the issue. Think of it from a business perspective: You lose some money in advertising.

There is no perfect site. When it's time to move on, it's time to move on.
Unread March 5th, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Look people are people and bullshit reports are going to happen. When I started in this hobby I believed all the crap I read on here, now I can read between the lines and smell bullshit most of the time. Just take it for what it is worth which sometimes isn't much.