Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 19th, 2017
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Add 23331 el toro rd suite 109 to the rip off list. Complete fake pics. Fake description of service. The strung out lady there was beyond wasted. Was skin and bones and had Fd up teeth. Just unbelievable
Unread April 20th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Add 23331 el toro rd suite 109 to the rip off list. Complete fake pics. Fake description of service. The strung out lady there was beyond wasted. Was skin and bones and had Fd up teeth. Just unbelievable
This an example as to why we (site veterans) constantly try to drive the point that you need to fill in the review menu items correctly, and leave a thorough descriptive review. When it all washes out, this site is only as good as the reviews left and the ability to SEARCH through it all.
Unread April 20th, 2017
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Can you at least get a handy there at 23332 El Toro? Triton Way #125 works you for a HUGE tip and they don't even give junior a handshake.
Unread April 21st, 2017
VIP User

canadadry is on a distinguished road

Quote:
My favorites Joanne and Katie are gone and now it's completely different. They run with completely fake pics on BP, yet say in the ad how it's really them.

I went back once and it was OK, I never saw anything like what DJ saw.. but it won't be the same.
Unread April 21st, 2017
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadadry View Post
My favorites Joanne and Katie are gone and now it's completely different. They run with completely fake pics on BP, yet say in the ad how it's really them.

I went back once and it was OK, I never saw anything like what DJ saw.. but it won't be the same.
Fake pics is an understatement. Not even close. Was honestly my worst experience ever.
Unread April 21st, 2017
VIP User

tabletop99 is on a distinguished road

But their ad says, 100% real pictures!

You can choose the girls you want. We change the girls every day. We guarantee 100 % real pictures. We refund your money back if not. Don't go wrong place with fake nuru, waste your time and money. For sure you will be Happy and come back. Call or text: 714-408-8116 Add: 23331 El Toro rd., suite 109, Remember Suite 109, Lake Forest, CA 92630. Cash only

Quote:
Unread April 22nd, 2017
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

To me its a given that the pictures are fake on 99% of the ads for massage parlors. I get it--doesn't bother me. What bothers me is the misleading nature of some ads. When the photos are of chicks in suggestive poses flashing a nipple, and the ad says "Open late" and "Full Body" it is implied that there is some fun to be had. Then we turn over $50 house fee and get nothing more than a shitty massage and they still expect tip on top of that? Tres Bon on Wilshire in West LA near Bundy is a rip-off I've experienced TWICE. They run very suggestive ads: HOT SEXY YOUNG GIRLS! OPEN LATE! They always try to upsell you a full hour if you only want half. The place doesn't even have walls, they put you behind a curtain, make you put on shorts or leave your boxers on, then a very plain looking Chinese peasant woman gives you a massage with no teasing, and they chase you down the street if you don't leave more than a $10 tip. I haven't reviewed them because I can't even catch a name there. But word needs to get out about Tres Bon. It is not a tres bon experience
Unread April 22nd, 2017
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabletop99 View Post
But their ad says, 100% real pictures!

You can choose the girls you want. We change the girls every day. We guarantee 100 % real pictures. We refund your money back if not. Don't go wrong place with fake nuru, waste your time and money. For sure you will be Happy and come back. Call or text: 714-408-8116 Add: 23331 El Toro rd., suite 109, Remember Suite 109, Lake Forest, CA 92630. Cash only
I'm ok with fake. But at least resemble the girls. Place is a complete rip off
Unread April 25th, 2017
Junior Puppy

ocrob

Thanks for the heads up guys. That's why sites like this one are so important to help us out. I have never been ripped off by a parlor that has positive reviews posted.
Unread April 27th, 2017
Junior Puppy

acuradreamer is infamous around these parts

thats why i never tip upfront unless im a regular or nnow the girl.