Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 19th, 2015

sampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tipping

Why do you mongers tip so much? I mean when the service is bad why do you leave the Standard tip? I have also seen tips for "independents" who have a higher rate to begin with and do not expect a tip. I am all for tipping extra for great service. But not for crap! and I hate trying to be extorted after the session.

If you did not tip so much for crap service you would not drive the price up.

A side question If you say NO HE and she does anyway would you tip for a HE?
Unread March 19th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampletaster View Post
Why do you mongers tip so much? I mean when the service is bad why do you leave the Standard tip? I have also seen tips for "independents" who have a higher rate to begin with and do not expect a tip. I am all for tipping extra for great service. But not for crap! and I hate trying to be extorted after the session.

I'm not sure who you are referring to here brother. I usually see standard tipping on this site.

There are times with ATF's that I give more than is expected. For example, Asian Coco the Indy always gets $140 from me because I like her. Cheapies like BadGirl Liz only expect $80 for a quickie BJ but I tip her more and I get more.

In regard to a legit provider getting HJ fee, I've done it to see where it goes. If it doesn't go anywhere, then I don't go back.

I know some mongers way over tip, but if the girl likes you, that is not necessary.

But I do feel your pain, just be more specific about what you've seen because I don't really see that from the reviews I read.
Unread March 20th, 2015
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

What I tip is my business...sorry if I can out tip you. If it is a very attractive girl who goes above and beyond, I will often tip more than the going rate--and it often pays off. They remember it the next time and the service get really good if you know what I mean. There are a few places in town where mamas an and the girls roll out the red carpet for me just cause I'm known for throwing an extra $20-50 down on top of standard tip. On the other hand, I have been known to leave small or no tip at all for "crappy" service. And I refuse to let an unattractive provider give me the upsell. I'm not gonna tip $60 to some plain Jane grandma for a handy. Sorry granny, its $40, take it or leave it.
Unread March 20th, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

I also am confused at what you are talking about, most of the reviews here show pretty standard tips. I think you may also want to keep in mind YMMV, seriously part of it may be based on tips.

Now for legit I never tip the HE rate, unless I am testing a new girl to see where I can go..if it leads no place then back to my regular tip for a legit massage depending on how good it is can be 10-30. That being said the better the massage the higher the tip. There is one legit place I go to where I tip at the higher end or more because they don't watch the clock, bust out the hot stones for my back, do a mini scrub on my feet and some kind of cucumber cream crap on my face while massaging it--I was weirded out at 1st but man it feels good and why not ( I still get out for a benjamin for the total package so I think its a score)

As for regular gals I stick to normal rates unless the service was outstanding or something special is happening, like chinese new year I tip more, or the girls birthday--yes I do know when some of my favorites birthdays are and I tip more.

LOL, I am editing this because I just had a funny thought--I have never known anyone to tip that badly but would love to hear your experience at giving a Hamilton or a Jackson for an hour of service--I picture some old mamasan tazing your balls for that.

Maybe this will help on HE standard tipping for shitty service--I am not going to make a scene and cause problems with 1 girl if the service was shitty this can cause problems when I go back to the place with mamasan and the other girls--it's simple I just don't see that crapp provider again and ask for someone else. Now if you never ever plan on going back go ahead and cause a scene and tip less...that is up to you.

I just did reviews on a place 2 different girls, I used to go all the time until they got it in their heads 60 was the tip, well it has been a few years and I went back--2 gals 1 was not great but didn't want to cause a scene so I went with the 60, the other girl gave a good massage and I had fun so I had no problem tipping her 60--and she didn't even ask for it.

In the end tip what you want, but I find you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.
Unread March 20th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

I got a tip for you....don't be so cheap

You cant tell people what to tip its up to them
Unread March 20th, 2015

sampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond repute

I just saw a review for a mimi http://www.mpreviews.com/p/Mimi-Legi...950-80778.html
Where the dude tipped her .4 for a 1/2 hr legit massage. Come on a 100% tip and not a single extra or even a feel just for being frendly
Unread March 20th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just saw a review for a mimi http://www.mpreviews.com/p/Mimi-Legi...950-80778.html
Where the dude tipped her .4 for a 1/2 hr legit massage. Come on a 100% tip and not a single extra or even a feel just for being frendly
There in lies the problem... Another A-hole monger that equates tipping at a MP with tipping at a restaurant!! You're right man...you should only tip 15 or 20% for legit. Give the girl $8 and wonder why you never get a girl to want to give you any extras. What about the $15 per hour legit foot massage places...are we ruining it for you because we tip 100% there too? It's guys like you that cause these poor girls that have to jerk us off for a living to become the jaded "ask for the tip up front" kind of providers we ALL hate. You can't possibly understand the concept of laying the ground work to get a legit new hottie to give you more on the next visit. Everything is black and white for you. "I told her NOT to give me a HJ and she did anyway...I don't have to tip for that" If you really didn't want her to give you a HJ you should have stopped her....but NO...you let her finish knowing you were going to stiff her...thinking "That'll teach her!" "She's an independent and the price includes tip!" Here is a clue...tipping (especially) when they don't expect it gets you better service and more mileage next time!! "I only got legit...I don't see the big picture...I'm only gonna tip 15%" It totally comes across in your attitude that you're the kind of monger that ruins it for the rest of us....NOT the other way around! There will NEVER be STANDARDIZED tipping in Mongerland. There is a basic guideline (at best) and these girls are not stupid....they know what those guidelines are... but we ALL have our reasons for tipping more and or tipping less and you don't have to like it...get over it or keep wondering why you never get more than a HJ for your standard $40 tip! Here is another concept that you would have NO FUCKING WAY to comprehend... Tipping MMS on your way out! BUT WAIT you say..."MMS never jerked me off"....there is NO chance MrFreeSample is going to tip someone for NOTHING! You'll probably say I'm ruining it for you because now MMS will want tips too!!!
I can't count how many times I was on the short list to be told when new talent comes to a MP or new girls get told by MMS I'm one of the "good guys" so I don't have to go through that period of the girl being leery of touching my dick because she is new and scared...MMS already gave her the green light and the girl knows she will be compensated and doesn't even have to ask if you are going to tip or how much!!!!! I know, I know...these are all advanced monger courses and way over your head but if enough people chime in with me maybe we can still save you from ruining it for the rest of us...

Last edited by MPkid; March 20th, 2015 at 11:56 AM.
Unread March 20th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

I know, I know...these are all advanced monger courses and way over your head but if enough people chime in with me maybe we can still save you from ruining it for the rest of us...[/quote]

Monger 301 upper division professor Mr. Michael Paul Kid
Unread March 21st, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:

First of all, if she does something that is on the monger tipping scale (HJ/BJ/FS), then she gets at least the minimum or standard tip. Why? Because it's not really a tip, it's a fee for services rendered. A HJ, a BJ or FS are not examples of "above and beyond" performance for a masseuse to be compensated for (or not) by the monger, depending on his mood, they are services for hire offered by a masseuse who has crossed over to the Dark Side and is now a provider. These sex acts are her merchandise, and she is selling them. So pay up.

You both might call it a "tip," but you know she wouldn't do what she just did for free, so that tells you what it really is. Even if it's a shitty BJ, it's still a BJ, so pay for it. Next time ask for a different girl if you didn't like her technique.

To me, it's not really a tip unless it exceeds the standard rate, and most girls are fine with the standard rate even if they do a good job. But they want at least that.

By "extorted after the session," do you just mean pressured to tip, or do they really have photos they're going to show your wife? I don't like being pressured either, and if she wants more than standard for shit service, she's out of luck. But she will get at least standard from me, even if she's a surly cunt who put forth minimal effort. After all, my dick was in her mouth.

I don't think anyone pays extra for shitty service, but some guys will give more for a really good legit massage and others will give more for a great connection, or whatever. A legit massage is not in itself shitty service! For some guys, that's all they want, and anything else is gravy.

Does that raise the bar for the next guy? Maybe yes, maybe no. The girls know the rates, and they know the guys who give more are giving more than they need to. They also know the cheap guys who worry about an extra $20 are not going to cough it up, so they don't expect it.

If I told the girl no HE and she did it anyway, would I tip her? Well, if I let her pump the cream out of me, then I owe her the "tip." If she insisted on doing something I really don't want, then I would sit up and put a stop to it, whether it is an unwanted HJ or walking on my back or twisting my arm out of its socket. "I said no, bitch! What part of 'no' don't you understand?"

My two cents.
Unread March 21st, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever. Dudes gonna tip what they are gonna tip. If they have the cash, more power to them. Just something they have over other guys. Each gentleman is gonna use what he has at his disposal. The other side of the spectrum are the dudes that leave 20 bucks or worse yet run out the joint with no tip. That pisses off the ladies.