Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 3rd, 2014
Junior Puppy

rick_brown33
Default Was it really awesome?

Have you seen some reviews and thought "wow, this is going to be great" when I get there. However, afterwards you felt like it was just ok and you wasted your time and money. Do people think before they write a review? You ever go to a fast food joint and say, "that was was the best burger ever". You know it was not the best burger ever, you were just really hungry. Get my point? Maybe the service was not excellent, you were just really, really horny(which is probably the case for most of us). Just a thought.
VIP User

Sore_Loin is on a distinguished road

Yep, thats why a detailed DESCRIPTION of the girl is important in the review, not just that I did ABCDEFG to her, and the very subjective "she was 'hot'". YMMV, and perceptions also, but a lot of us have definite preferences re physical characteristics and when we can count on a detailed review, then we can make an informed decision about whether to see this one.

That being said, it IS sometimes the case that not only your mileage, but your vibe, your session with the same girl can vary from time to time. They are women, after all. More than us blokes, they have good days and bad days.
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sore_Loin View Post
Yep, thats why a detailed DESCRIPTION of the girl is important in the review, not just that I did ABCDEFG to her, and the very subjective "she was 'hot'". YMMV, and perceptions also, but a lot of us have definite preferences re physical characteristics and when we can count on a detailed review, then we can make an informed decision about whether to see this one.

That being said, it IS sometimes the case that not only your mileage, but your vibe, your session with the same girl can vary from time to time. They are women, after all. More than us blokes, they have good days and bad days.
That's for sure. YMMV. That's why on this site everyone tries to catch BS reviews and call foul sometimes. It's important to check the forum for BS stuff. ...like Loin said, ABCDEFG (wait...I got ABCD, but what the hell is EFG? LOL!).

Best thing is to go in looking your best, smelling your best, and be cool and carry your money in different pockets...It comes with experience...even the most traveled monger only gets HJ sometimes at a FS place...It happens.

Use the Force Luke!
VIP User

Chogori is on a distinguished road

YMMV is a fact in this hobby. The points Chance and Sore bring up are very true.

One other thing to consider is, who is writing the review. A 25 yr old monger writing a review about a 35 yr old provider may describe her as "not bad for a lady her age." A 60 yr old monger writing a review about that same 35 yr old provider might describe her as "a beautiful young girl."

When I write a review I like to include the fact that I am an older guy so readers will know they are reading a review as seen through a 60 yr old eyes.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Best thing is to go in looking your best, smelling your best, and be cool and carry your money in different pockets...It comes with experience...even the most traveled monger only gets HJ sometimes at a FS place...It happens.
How true. Mongering is as much a journey as it is keeping score.
Unread February 4th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chogori View Post
YMMV is a fact in this hobby. The points Chance and Sore bring up are very true.

One other thing to consider is, who is writing the review. A 25 yr old monger writing a review about a 35 yr old provider may describe her as "not bad for a lady her age." A 60 yr old monger writing a review about that same 35 yr old provider might describe her as "a beautiful young girl."

When I write a review I like to include the fact that I am an older guy so readers will know they are reading a review as seen through a 60 yr old eyes.
Exactly.. For example I think Colton Annie is a slender Milf (actually MILBF). Some think she is a saggy old lady.