Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 22nd, 2017

Inspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post

InspectorLee joined 3/29/2017 and has 24 posts.
Things are not always what they seem, sir. I joined this site in 2003 and have contributed heavily in both reviews and forum posts. Had rather a fair amount of rep points and green "mints" before dropping out a while ago. I rejoined with a new moniker to avoid any drama from the past, as I was curious to see how things were going these days and wanted to catch up on reviews of some favorites. I have tried to keep a low profile and stay out of the current squabbles, but felt compelled to post a comment or two. I don't intend to get drawn into this particular flame war, but I must say I'm disappointed in how the forums have deteriorated compared to the old days.
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector_Lee View Post
Things are not always what they seem, sir. I joined this site in 2003 and have contributed heavily in both reviews and forum posts. Had rather a fair amount of rep points and green "mints" before dropping out a while ago. I rejoined with a new moniker to avoid any drama from the past, as I was curious to see how things were going these days and wanted to catch up on reviews of some favorites. I have tried to keep a low profile and stay out of the current squabbles, but felt compelled to post a comment or two. I don't intend to get drawn into this particular flame war, but I must say I'm disappointed in how the forums have deteriorated compared to the old days.
I agree. Not too long ago it was more like a brotherhood, a bunch of guys who enjoyed the same hobby and liked sharing stories. Now it's starting to go more like crudmaps, a bunch of trolls trying to pick fights. Oh well, hopefully things will get back to the way they were before. If not, I may quit this site completely.
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimes07 View Post
I agree. Not too long ago it was more like a brotherhood, a bunch of guys who enjoyed the same hobby and liked sharing stories. Now it's starting to go more like crudmaps, a bunch of trolls trying to pick fights. Oh well, hopefully things will get back to the way they were before. If not, I may quit this site completely.
Yup. Cashvalue, DJ, Ichi, BMalibu, lots of boys from Tommy's E-mail group/Elllaid/Gents. What would Ivan think of the green mint brigade and the wannabe pimp/hacker moderating here?
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector_Lee View Post
Lee, what mars is trying to suggest with the dates is that you and grampa are fake accounts owned by me. Actually, Liblatrine planted that one for him to write and mars obediently does what he's told. He has also said I'm FiveFingerDiscount and Booger.

You'd think that the guy peddling IP addresses would be able to sort this out.
Unread November 23rd, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupree View Post
Lee, what mars is trying to suggest with the dates is that you and grampa are fake accounts owned by me. Actually, Liblatrine planted that one for him to write and mars obediently does what he's told. He has also said I'm FiveFingerDiscount and Booger.

You'd think that the guy peddling IP addresses would be able to sort this out.
Dupree, now I know you are totally delusional. None of what you just said is true and I simply looked up the dates and number of posts to illustrate the time put in by the commenters, without making any judgment about motive behind their recent comments. Regarding Inspector Lee, the present stats showing do not go back to reflect his former time on here with different handle, but again I had no agenda, unlike you, other than pointing out current time and posts on site, of ones who commented on direction you are taking the thread. You have made a slew of unproven allegations and seem to have a dark agenda on this site. I agree with most that what you are talking about is not healthy or what members want to read about, and takes focus into a nasty direction. You seem oblivious to that and people saying they do not want to hear it. If you want the site to advance why don't you contact admin to answer your questions and if you have as much info as you alledge how and where have you obtained it? Obviously not in normal use of the site. Why don't you be transparent how you are coming up with things you say? Otherwise you run the risk of being considered demented.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupree View Post
Yup. Cashvalue, DJ, Ichi, BMalibu, lots of boys from Tommy's E-mail group/Elllaid/Gents. What would Ivan think of the green mint brigade and the wannabe pimp/hacker moderating here?
Seems you missed the point made by member. Here is what funtimes07 said:" I agree. Not too long ago it was more like a brotherhood, a bunch of guys who enjoyed the same hobby and liked sharing stories. Now it's starting to go more like crudmaps, a bunch of trolls trying to pick fights. Oh well, hopefully things will get back to the way they were before. If not, I may quit this site completely."
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future

I couldn't give a shit about all this green mint bullshit. This has nothing to do with the subject of this thread. Admin should just dump the bunch of you whining about each other so the rest of us can finde information and not have to put up with this crap from the few of you that seem to hate each other.

Happy Thanksgiving
Unread November 24th, 2017
Banned

Default Mouthpiece

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Marsean,

You don't interest me anymore. Libertine is a big boy and he can reply on his own.

Choose your friends more wisely, and don't get involved in his business dealings as it can get you in hot water as well.

Best wishes on your continued recovery.
Unread November 24th, 2017
Shaarang

Oh...Farewell Word from Mount Arafat!!