Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 21st, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Reminder all: Site does not condone members giving up offsite contact info to soliciting members and if you do site cannot protect your data and keep your info confidential and anonymous. This former request listed above for contact for unknown purposes amounts to a dangerous attempt to gain unauthorized ID info. Do so only at your own risk. Admin please review post # 18 above and investigate and determine if offering of site screenshots to members alluded to represents either ability or possession of possible hacked info that would be unauthorized. Members, reread all rules and protect yourselves from identity thefts. Stay safe.
Junior Puppy

grampajones has a spectacular aura aboutgrampajones has a spectacular aura about

thank you dupree for your reply. this is very concerning. it seems you have been here a long time and would not say something that was not true.
Junior Puppy

grampajones has a spectacular aura aboutgrampajones has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Reminder all: Site does not condone members giving up offsite contact info to soliciting members and if you do site cannot protect your data and keep your info confidential and anonymous. This former request listed above for contact for unknown purposes amounts to a dangerous attempt to gain unauthorized ID info. Do so only at your own risk. Admin please review post # 18 above and investigate and determine if offering of site screenshots to members alluded to represents either ability or possession of possible hacked info that would be unauthorized. Members, reread all rules and protect yourselves from identity thefts. Stay safe.
marsean why would you want admin to review post 18 when the information against libertine are more serious? i am confused. also curious to why libertine does not respond.

i do not care for this drama. very dangerous sounding.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

grampajones, I sense your confusion. If you read unproven allegations and believe that you must immediately offer access to your offsite ID info, I cannot recommend. If you do not give out your contact info, what do you lose? Any members can read info here to their heart's contentment or comment their ideas and feelings as well. I just do not see any urgency based on unsubstantiated unproven allegations for anyone to panic. R-E-L-A-X.
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Let me get this straight.

You're actually attempting to defend Libertine, who is giving away the private information of members here, by warning others that they could be hacked if they pursue proof of Libertine's hacking. That's rich. I see you got your new green mints by the way. Well done!

Marsean, why don't you just contact Libertine and ask him straight up if he did it? Ask him to swear on his mother's grave. Heck, you probably have other questions for him but that's between you two. He's your, ahem, good friend after all. He's got your back, right?

Next: Exactly what is this "reminder" that the site doesn't condone? Where has the site, in its terms of use, stated that it is opposed to members exchanging contact info? You just plain pulled that out of your ass.

Finally, I said I would share with trusted members offsite. I did not ask for anyone's e-mail address. I've been on here a fair few years and have a fair few correspondences on other sites. Understand the difference.

But hey, for the sake of argument, what if I did solicit someone's email address? Then what? Are you trying to argue that someone is more secure on MPR (a site that doesn't use https and is moderated by a pimp named Libertine) than they are by communicating via e-mail? Who in their right minds would believe that?

And if soliciting someone's e-mail address is a site violation, why do I have a PM here from Libertine on 07/09 asking me for mine? (And yes Lib, you guessed it. I have that screenshot too.)
Unread November 22nd, 2017
Shaarang

You've proven you cannot understand on first read. Perhaps if you inculcate. Content is for entertainment purposes only. Yes, I'm laughing.

Inspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to behold

Rep power and "mints" used to mean something on this site, and had at least some dubious value. Then someone figured out how to manipulate them and shamelessly turned them into personal weapons or favors. How does Admin tolerate such behavior?
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
You've proven you cannot understand on first read. Perhaps if you inculcate. Content is for entertainment purposes only. Yes, I'm laughing.
You've proven you're a loyal puppy. Why don't you sit this out for a bit and let one of Libertine's other lapdogs give it a go. You sure as hell aren't fooling anyone anymore.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector_Lee View Post
Rep power and "mints" used to mean something on this site, and had at least some dubious value. Then someone figured out how to manipulate them and shamelessly turned them into personal weapons or favors. How does Admin tolerate such behavior?
That someone is of course Libertine. He sends out the mass pms to his puppies to rate people badly and in return he boosts their mints. They're like a bunch of 12 year old girls obsessing over their Instagram.

Btw, just by mentioning this, you're probably now on the hit list, Inspector Lee. No doubt, the call for action has already been ordered against grampajones.
Shaarang

Hey dupree! I remember when Al Franken was on Saturday Night Live. He eventually took himself pretty seriously, no?

Here's a zinger for ya>>>In the words of Nicolas Cage from the great movie with Laura Dern "Wild at Heart", Cage's character, Sailor Ripley said "He didn't have a lot of parental supervision". Out of context, I know, so you'll have to watch the movie to get it.

Let's see now. According to site data...

dupree joined 10/18/2006 and has 216 posts, he's been banging around for a while.

InspectorLee joined 3/29/2017 and has 24 posts.

grampajones joined 10/17/2017 and has 6 posts.

Last edited by marsean; November 22nd, 2017 at 02:24 PM.