Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 19th, 2018
Junior Puppy

grampajones has a spectacular aura aboutgrampajones has a spectacular aura about

Good post Obsessive. Thank you.
Unread May 21st, 2018
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grampajones View Post
Good post Obsessive. Thank you.
Yes Excellent commentary,
Unread May 21st, 2018
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Seeking arrangement. There all kinds of options from hookers to totally clueless newbies. There are just so many options but it's a pain in the ass to weed through everyone to find what u want.
Unread May 21st, 2018
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

I only tried it 2 years ago for a short time and then again a year later. I had tried it mainly because MPKid recommended. First time around I got decent replies from good eye candy but not much results except landed a girl for some no-strings sex, lasted barely a month. Second round it's all just talkers who never meet because they are juggling talking to multiple guys. Phone interaction drops after barely 2 or 3 days without any meetup. Others drop out for 2 months and out of the blue send a text - which even if you reply back to she disappears for more months. I've learned most of them are kind of losers who just happen to be hot. The leverage is lopsided and time consuming. The monthly access rate is also ridiculous. I'm sure it helps filter but it can't be helping that much as I have no doubt the men vastly outnumber the women. The girls who will be open for per meet are already on HX or somewhere similar.
Unread May 22nd, 2018
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
I only tried it 2 years ago for a short time and then again a year later. I had tried it mainly because MPKid recommended. First time around I got decent replies from good eye candy but not much results except landed a girl for some no-strings sex, lasted barely a month. Second round it's all just talkers who never meet because they are juggling talking to multiple guys. Phone interaction drops after barely 2 or 3 days without any meetup. Others drop out for 2 months and out of the blue send a text - which even if you reply back to she disappears for more months. I've learned most of them are kind of losers who just happen to be hot. The leverage is lopsided and time consuming. The monthly access rate is also ridiculous. I'm sure it helps filter but it can't be helping that much as I have no doubt the men vastly outnumber the women. The girls who will be open for per meet are already on HX or somewhere similar.
I don't disagree with what you are saying for the most part. But I have had decent luck finding regular or low mileage girls on there. You just have to be ready to initiate the meetup and deal with the flake factor. I really only had one "bad" experience from there and some pretty good ones and probably a few that would have been good if followed through on my end. The monthly fee now is ridiculous like $80 so I just sign up every couple months and mine for contacts for 30 days.

I am waiting to see what the next "thing" is for meeting girls?
Unread May 25th, 2018
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
I don't disagree with what you are saying for the most part. But I have had decent luck finding regular or low mileage girls on there. You just have to be ready to initiate the meetup and deal with the flake factor. I really only had one "bad" experience from there and some pretty good ones and probably a few that would have been good if followed through on my end. The monthly fee now is ridiculous like $80 so I just sign up every couple months and mine for contacts for 30 days.

I am waiting to see what the next "thing" is for meeting girls?
I was able to meet so many amazing women on SA that I have a few regulars in the rotation that have lasted for years. One latina I have been seeing off and on for 4 years and a Japanese 10 that I have had in the line up for going on 3 years. I just lost a Japanese MILF who was so sweet and beautiful I couldn't believe it everytime we were together. She just met a guy and fell in love. Hugh is right...SA is a lot of work and not for most people that are used to the instant gratification of walking into an MP whenever you want and getting taken care of. Plus the variety of MPs are hard to beat but there still is a lot to say about banging a 25 year old Asian girl that is not a pro but fucks like one and really likes spending time with you. If you pay your $80 bucks (Damn...the owner of SA is a genius...now that HX, BP etc are shut down...he raised his prices!) and spend 1 month hitting it hard, sending messages, meeting girls, dodging flakes, putting up with the BS that is SA....you can cultivate enough action to keep you balls deep for several months. Then when you grow tired of your current stable of regulars or they fall by the wayside...re-up your $80 and start filling your stable with fresh meat.
Unread May 26th, 2018
VIP User

klausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Turn on encryption

Make sure to turn on "encryption" on your burner phone. If the cops find "text messages from a hooker" on a burner phone that is in your possession, you may face YEARS in prison for human trafficking or other related bullshit charges.

Check for your particular model of phone, Android or iOS and make sure you do a little research to do it right. It could potentially save your life.

However, even if your phone IS locked tight, and they cannot get into your phone, they will still get the serial number of your phone and other identifying information that is NOT encrypted, and if they match text messages found on a hooker's phone and determine those messages match to a burner phone seized from your person, that may be enough to send you to the SLAMMER for years, or even DECADES.

Of course, if BOTH phones in a particular thread of text messages are encrypted, all will be well, but what hooker is smart enough to encrypt her fucking phone? Hookers are DUMB. They talk too much, text too much, and write incriminating shit all the fucking time. And they are easy to flip for the cops and prosecutors. Too many men are in jail because of some dumb bitches.

Don't believe me? I know some smart asses will object and say "nobody goes to jail for text messages, blah blah blah, whine whine whine." I say in advance of those smart asses, go ahead, find out the hard way. Laws in the US have been slowly changing to give advantage to prosecutors, especially in sex cases. They are allowed to present unsubstantiated statements in court proceedings, and allow this kind of shit to put guys in prison.

Just a friendly reminder...
Unread May 27th, 2018

Inspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to behold

While Klaus' post leans toward the extreme end of the realm of possibilities, it is still well within that realm. We, in the USA, are slowly slipping into a police state, where, thanks to technology and human nature, everything we do or say and everywhere we go is becoming traceable and recordable, where new laws are written and old laws are twisted to make just about anything illegal in one way or another, and with the media whipping up one hysteria after another to justify it all. We need to be ever more careful, and to avoid technology in pursuing any activity that can be turned around to bite us on the ass. Those mongers in Seattle never thought that writing reviews could land them behind bars. Well, SURPRISE! And even if you can figure out what they did wrong and how to avoid their mistakes, Five-Oh is always looking for new ways to jam us up, and our reliance on technology makes it oh-so easy for them. Better start looking for working pay phones, if any are left...
Unread May 27th, 2018
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default What to do?

Inspector Lee,
So what steps would you recommend to the more old school less tech savvy among us who use our iphones and desktops and have contact info and reviews on here?

What steps after the fact? Many of us have been posting for 15 or more years.

Dump our phones and desktops and replace with new ones??

I'm still waiting to hear back from one of my lawyers to give me some feedback on all of this.
I'll share when he does but he seems to prefer clients already charged rather than looking to avoid for obvious reasons.
Unread May 27th, 2018
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drukpa Kunley View Post
“If a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbor, they have committed an abomination; both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death. If a man lies with his father's wife, he has uncovered his father's nakedness; both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. If a man lies with his daughter-in-law, both of them shall surely be put to death; they have committed perversion; their blood is upon them. If a man takes a woman and her mother also, it is depravity; he and they shall be burned with fire, that there may be no depravity among you."
You're just a faggot, boy.
Men or in your case boys having sex with other boys and men is quite revolting.
You prob earn a "living" working in the park dishing it out to fags.
But don't go calling me homophobic bc there's no place Id rather spend the day than with a pair of curious bisexual SE Asian girls in their late teens or early 20s.