Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread August 18th, 2012
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fear of law enforcement

Hi:

How does everyone feel about you being in a AMP and the police do a raid.

Am I just paranoid? Does this happen frequently?
Unread August 18th, 2012
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road
Default The sissys...

I have twice been there when it happens, and if they were as tough on gang bangers as they were on me, there would be very little crime.
The coward cops only goal is to scare you. Then they let u know they wont arrest you this time, that is after you give them your id so they can check it.

They hold you in the spa for as long as they want, and just plain old fuck with you, and ask you questions.

Once I there to really help a girl with some immigration issues. I had law papers etc, looked good in biz attire, and I showed the bad ass sissy the papers and he took them and told me he wont give them back. I told him they were from a lawyer, signed by a judge, and he took out his badge and literally shoved his badge in my face, and said to look at it in case he thought he wasnt a cop. There turned out to be 8 cops that came in and one was fatter and braver then the other.
After that he kept eye balling me, and I just snickered and looked away. he asked me if I thought I was bad ass. I said no, I am a sissy not looking for trouble. One of the cops I knew from my 'hood and I asked him if I could talk to him. He said go ahead and talk. I asked him to please get the one cop out of my face, and there were snickers from all that were there. I was asked again what I was doing there. I again said I was there to help the girls with the immigration issue. Bad ass asked me if I wanted to get arrested. I looked at him and said no. Then they just sat around and talked and the Boss, a big Black coward gave me back my ID and said 'I wont arrest you today, but I never want to see you again."
I took my ID and went outside and talked to the cop I knew a little and asked him why the hard time. He said it was his job. I said Ill see you around as he was eating a twinkie. I swear, a fucking Twinkie. To this day I have never seen him again, but I hope I do.

I used to respect the Police, now I could give a fuck about those jack boot cowards.

Any of you guys that are cops and look at this, and bust Spas, just hope you never, ever run into a guy like me, you are pussies, and the thing is you know it.
Unread August 18th, 2012
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmichaels65 View Post
Hi:

How does everyone feel about you being in a AMP and the police do a raid.

Am I just paranoid? Does this happen frequently?
Are you cop?
If so, tell me where we can meet, just me and you!
That would never happen because Spa busters have no balls.
No Badge, no vest, and no gun when they go into the Spas, and no balls.
Chicagos Finest? What a fucking joke.
Unread August 19th, 2012
VIP User

tsita

SG, 1drmain, TT, I've just sent emails to your outside accounts w info I won't post here.
Unread August 19th, 2012
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

I was just looking for advice, that's all.
Unread August 20th, 2012
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmichaels65 View Post
I was just looking for advice, that's all.
No problem.
Now if you want to share more, you really need to post some info on here that others can use.
You show nothing yet, and is a red flag for me and others when you just ask for info and give nothing in return.
Unread August 21st, 2012
VIP User

Tigertime1

You said it all brother
Unread August 21st, 2012
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsita View Post
SG, 1drmain, TT, I've just sent emails to your outside accounts w info I won't post here.
I got your email, Thanks and lets hook up one day soon.