Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 17th, 2013
VIP User

robotron
Default Typical tips at AMPs in New York?

I'm visiting from LA where typically it's 60 for HJ, 100 for FS. But I'm wondering what the tips are typically in NY? It seems like people tend to ask for more, but I've had a hard time determining what the standard is. Would prefer not to over OR underpay. Thanks!
Unread April 20th, 2013
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Only played there twice, but as I recall, the tips are the same at the places I went to. Keep n mind you go dont have time to build a relationship and will probably only see the girl one time. I found a few on cl. Locations are usually hard to find and up a few floors in a small and what feels like an converted apt. I got a bbbj once from an inexperienced gal that was suprised I unloaded in her mouth...We never talked about $. So I tipped her $60. I think many are just happy to get a customer. They all seemed slow and a bit dingy..