Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 10th, 2013
Junior Puppy

rockstar76
Default Get any provider pregnant?

Just curious do you think that providers that allow you to cum inside w/o a condom (older ones) are taking the pill? Has anyone here got in that situation? Not sure why they would want that to happen.If so how did you resolve it.
Unread March 10th, 2013
VIP User

Eaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to behold

My friend has gotten one Chinese hooker pregnant.
They went for the abortion on Garfield in Monterrey Park.
Unread March 10th, 2013
Junior Puppy

rockstar76

They must have kept in contact then,was she older/younger?
Unread March 10th, 2013
VIP User

Da Feiji is an unknown quantity at this point

Happened a couple of times, one was a provider that used to work on Valley Bl. in Alhambra. We started to see each other at a motel after she left her 'massage' job. We would use a condom but she would keep me inside and keep working on it after my dick would go flaccid and naturally the condom would slip off full to the brim. I would try to warn her but she kept pumping wanting to cum again. Eventually nature took its course and she ended up going to a Chinese Dr. on Garvey and took care of it. It turned out that she was married to a man in Hong Kong and had a kid already. After that episode he came and took her back to HK.
Unread March 11th, 2013
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute
Default no outing please

eagle, please take off her pict. not cool.
Unread March 11th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

I agree. While she is hot, please take off her picture. That is not cool. I got a provider pregnant onetime. S
he pulled some drama on me and then had a miscarriage, problem solved. Both of my wives have had abortions and on some level it is very emotionally painful for the woman to do that. On the one hand they are saving themselves and their unwanted child a lot of hardship but on the otherhand they are killing their own child. A woman would have to be pretty cold hearted to not feel an emotional conflict from that. Please take that poor girls picture down.
Unread March 11th, 2013
VIP User

Da Feiji is an unknown quantity at this point

In agreement to take that woman's picture off please! That is totally uncool. I'm sure none of us would like that done to us either.
Unread March 11th, 2013
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

You say she is out of the business. Now selling clothes. Then why would you post her picture and her facebook link? She generously provided at one time. Now let her have her life back.
Take down the picture and the facebook link.
Unread March 11th, 2013
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

I agree, not cool. Please remove the post Eaglerocker.
Unread March 11th, 2013
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

Eaglerocker, be cool. Remove the post please.