Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Closed Thread
Unread December 3rd, 2012
VIP User

streetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud of

i use a home waxing kit of hot wax. it works very well. my problem is though that after some time( a week) i get little red bumps that are sensitive. i don't know how to handle this. i love the little to no hair, but i haven't figured out how to keep it perfect. i think it is from wearing biking shorts when i ride and then it gets hot and agitated down there.
Unread December 4th, 2012
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

My girls do not like shaved cock and balls. They like some hair. So I use a personal groomer to trim sufficiently short. That works very well. No injuries for either party.
The thought of an ingrown hair on my shaft scares the shit out of me...
Unread December 4th, 2012
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought i would pass along something I read. Try not to shave before sex with a high volume provider. Shaving will open up pores and often with open up microscopic bleeding. If the provider has a std or worse, aids, you become a higher risk to comingle blood. Just words to the wise that makes sense to me, so I never shave until the evening shower after a good visit. It takes me a few days to recharge! Even your face if you DATY can expose you to blood to blood diseases...just saying.
Unread December 5th, 2012
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
I thought i would pass along something I read. Try not to shave before sex with a high volume provider. Shaving will open up pores and often with open up microscopic bleeding. If the provider has a std or worse, aids, you become a higher risk to comingle blood. Just words to the wise that makes sense to me, so I never shave until the evening shower after a good visit. It takes me a few days to recharge! Even your face if you DATY can expose you to blood to blood diseases...just saying.

That's good advice. About 12 years ago I went to see Candy, one of my favorite providers, at Century Acc. on Century Boulevard. She was favorite daty girl. She was a very high volume provider. Right before I was going to go down on her hairy snatch with meaty lips, it occurred to me that I had gotten my teeth cleaned in the morning.

I stopped in my tracks and let her blow me instead, followed by bbfs. I guess it was my way of practicing safer sex.
VIP User

Swallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant future

Camp, you are correct. Ingrown hairs on the cock are no fun. I've been shaving with sensitive skin disposable razors for 20 years. Shaft, balls and ass. No shaving cream - either dry or with soap in shower. After my last ingrown an RN suggested I use a rough acne pad every night on the shaft. You see them in CVS stores, acne section. Exfoliation pads. They scrape off skin cells so the hair doesn't grow back beneath the cells. No big deal, sounds worse than it is. Just scrub shaft with wet pad for a few seconds every night and no more ingrown hairs.
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjinla2001 View Post
That's good advice. About 12 years ago I went to see Candy, one of my favorite providers, at Century Acc. on Century Boulevard. She was favorite daty girl. She was a very high volume provider. Right before I was going to go down on her hairy snatch with meaty lips, it occurred to me that I had gotten my teeth cleaned in the morning.

I stopped in my tracks and let her blow me instead, followed by bbfs. I guess it was my way of practicing safer sex.
Also no flossing before a session too!

LOL on the BBFS!
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowbiach View Post
Camp, you are correct. Ingrown hairs on the cock are no fun. I've been shaving with sensitive skin disposable razors for 20 years. Shaft, balls and ass. No shaving cream - either dry or with soap in shower. After my last ingrown an RN suggested I use a rough acne pad every night on the shaft. You see them in CVS stores, acne section. Exfoliation pads. They scrape off skin cells so the hair doesn't grow back beneath the cells. No big deal, sounds worse than it is. Just scrub shaft with wet pad for a few seconds every night and no more ingrown hairs.
Thanks, I will try the rough pads. I am starting to get grass growing up the tree trunk. WTF is that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread December 16th, 2012
VIP User

rohancid

Any recommendations for shaving the ball sack?
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohancid View Post
any recommendations for shaving the ball sack?
yes, be careful !!!!!!
VIP User

Sore_Loin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmd209 View Post
Too bad she goes for the tissues as soon as he starts to cum- lots of points off in my book.
Closed Thread