Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 20th, 2013
Junior Puppy

db-freak is infamous around these parts
Default Question about having the cops called

Let's say you get the cops called for having sex in the car in the street.

Some mexican lady saw me while I wasn't pay attention.

I bolted as soon as I realized the lady was on the phone calling the cops I think(Pretty sure it was).

I'm afraid of what could possibly happen.
Unread March 20th, 2013
Junior Puppy

I would appreciate any insight
Unread March 20th, 2013
VIP User

Joseburner is infamous around these parts

Burden of proof is on them
Unread March 20th, 2013
Junior Puppy

Sir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond repute

It depends on your state... In my state of California, you may get charged with indecent exposure which would be Penal Code section 314 http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/cacode/PEN/3/1/9/8/s314

Or could be Lewd Conduct which would mean a charge in violation of subsection (a) of Penal Code section 647 http://law.onecle.com/california/penal/647.html

And then it starts to get pretty close to "prostitution" which would be charged under subsection (b) of Penal Code section 647 as well.

To add injury to the huge insult, there was also a law allowing xities and/or counties to seize the vhicle you were in (but I cannot find it now... I'll look for it later on and update this post).
Unread March 21st, 2013
Junior Puppy

well I was gone before the police came.

Is it possible that they come find you?
Unread March 21st, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

I wouldn't worry about it. It's a misdemeanor. They have to catch you in the act, or have an eye-witness make a citizen's arrest. They're not going to get a warrant and go looking for you. Based on what? Your license plate number? Could have been anyone in the car, and all you whiteys look alike. On the other hand, the cops might make a note of the license plate number (if they have one) and use it as evidence of a pattern of behavior if they ever catch you later with your pants down in public.
Unread March 21st, 2013
Junior Puppy

How likely will they come after you if they have an eye witness?

I know it's doubtful that they would get a warrant to go look for one person like me, but it's just unsettling in this position when they possibly have your license plate number.
Unread March 21st, 2013
dennisxx2

Next time get a room.
Unread March 22nd, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by db-freak View Post
How likely will they come after you if they have an eye witness?

I know it's doubtful that they would get a warrant to go look for one person like me, but it's just unsettling in this position when they possibly have your license plate number.
It's a chickenshit misdemeanor. The eye-witness would have to make the arrest (citizen's, or private person's arrest). They're not going to go look for that lady days later, put her in a squad car and go to your house for her to ID you, have her say "citizen's arrest," and then hand you over to them for a trip to the Sex Crimes Cell Block at Guantanamo.

If she called the cops, and you don't even know that's who she was calling, they probably just shined her on, just like the would you or me if we reported a real crime with victims. I doubt the operator or PSR she talked to even wrote down your license plate number, supposing the lady even gave it to her. Just possibly, they might make mention of the location at roll-call one morning, with a half-hearted admonition for the patrol officers to be on the lookout for perverts like you. Just as likely, the report never made it past the person who took the call. I think you're in the clear.

Just watch your ass in the future. I know getting a BJ in the front seat of your car is exciting, but don't do it near a stroll.
Unread April 30th, 2013
VIP User

evil eyes six
Default Lol

Been caught a few times. Johnny takes you and her out of car, runs drivers license and car registration. They make sure you aren't wanted(warrants) for anything, she isn't a prostitute, and no weapons. As long as you are clean they let you go. Car was rockin every time I was caught. No big deal.