Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 3rd, 2013
Junior Puppy

rockstar76
Default WH on Labrea looks like a stakeout lol!

Those who have been to WH Therapy on LaBrea in Hollywood know of Tina and the girls. I work close and walk by at least 3 times a week maybe 4. But I have noticed a homeless guy who sits almost right near the front door or around the corner for the last 6 months. I know homeless guys and he never once asked me for change and he never really does any crazy rants lol. I almost want to go up to him and say hey buddy your scaring the customers away. I still go in when he is not there and get a girl I know to feel safe. But my question is would the police stake out a place that long? Should I let the girls know inside?
Unread March 3rd, 2013
dennisxx2

Probably not, but who really knows. The Feds have been known to go deep under cover to take down the mob or an outlaw biker gangs, but a massage parlor. However, in this situation I think the guy is really homeless. You could always talk to him and for a McDonald's value meal you can gather a lot of information. If he said he does not want the meal then he is probably not really homeless. I have yet to met a homeless person who would pass up on McDonald's, Whatever you do, do not give him any money.
Unread March 6th, 2013
VIP User

drpleasure is on a distinguished road

Is Tina still working there at WH? Been a while since I've been there.
Unread March 9th, 2013
Junior Puppy

rockstar76

yeah but hard to get a hold of,call ahead. Another good girl there is Hiedi she is kind of new but good.
Unread March 9th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Maybe someone should throw a can of gas on that homeless guy and light him up texas barbque style with a cigarette lighter? Or maybe we should call 5.0 on him so they can kick the shit out of him taze him, pepperspray him beat him with their battons and then shoot him 23 times because he is clearly on angeldust? You know that dust makes people superhuman crazy. Just thinking of possible solutions to our problem. Brain storming! Yah!
Unread March 10th, 2013
VIP User

rohancid

I wonder if it's the same guy that I saw when I went there 7 or 8 months back. I don't know how I worked up the nerve to go in but somehow I did.
Unread March 10th, 2013
Junior Puppy

rockstar76

yeah I just saw him yesterday sleeping by the building next to it.
Then I passed him again on the way home and he was packing up his stuff like his shift was done maybe.He looked cleaner than when I first saw him earlier.
I will try the food thing and maybe talk to him and see if I can get a better idea.
Unread March 22nd, 2013
VIP User

taws6 is a splendid one to beholdtaws6 is a splendid one to beholdtaws6 is a splendid one to beholdtaws6 is a splendid one to beholdtaws6 is a splendid one to beholdtaws6 is a splendid one to beholdtaws6 is a splendid one to behold

Personally, when I lived on the East Coast, you would get yelled at by the bums if you offered them food - they just wanted the $ for the drugs (by and large). I don't see a 6 month stakeout of a single location being worth the Return on Investment.
Unread March 22nd, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by taws6 View Post
Personally, when I lived on the East Coast, you would get yelled at by the bums if you offered them food - they just wanted the $ for the drugs (by and large). I don't see a 6 month stakeout of a single location being worth the Return on Investment.
Lol. The bums here don't want food either! I laugh when some well-meaning yuppie gives a sandwich to a "homeless person" in Downtown L.A., only to be showered with ingratitude.

As for cops wasting time, remember that Strip Club in San Bernardino a few years back that the local cops staked out for OVER ONE YEAR before they moved in to make a few chickenshit arrests? Shit, it's taxpayer money, not their money. They don't give a fuck. They got free beer and lap dances.

This bum is just a bum. Don't worry about him.
Unread March 26th, 2013
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
As for cops wasting time, remember that Strip Club in San Bernardino a few years back that the local cops staked out for OVER ONE YEAR before they moved in to make a few chickenshit arrests? Shit, it's taxpayer money, not their money. They don't give a fuck. They got free beer and lap dances.
How about the cops in Rialto that had a fuck pad at their union office? The girls from the strip club did full service there so it would be "look the other way day" at the club. It all blew up when a chick went preggers and the cop responsible did not do the "hail Mary" but tried to deny the kid was his. Don't they teach DNA works both ways? It not only snares the crooks, but rogue cops too!