Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 25th, 2017
VIP User

tabletop99 is on a distinguished road
Angry Embarrassing Tales

Thought I'd share an embarrassing mongering tale.

A few weeks ago I tried one of the nuru places in OC. I got a nice looking latina woman who did a fantastic nuru, lots of slides, some dirty talk, etc. After, I thought I'd "rate" her and tell her the plusses and minuses.

I told her I loved the dirty talk, all the slides and lots of oil. I then stupidly said, "you need to shave more often as your legs were a bit prickly." She just said, "next time you should try one of the other girls here, maybe a hairless one. Just leave the money on the table." Then she turned and stormed off.

After, I realized she was sensitive because she's latina and probably think she's hairy. Obviously she just forgot to shave that day and that's all I meant by it. If you're going to nuru, you got to shave that shit. Anyway, it was pretty awkward and embarrassing.

What's your embarrassing mongering tale?
Unread July 25th, 2017
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

you need to see her in the morning. she gets stubbles on her legs from a 5 o'clock shadow.
Unread July 25th, 2017
Patriot

monger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Sounded like good constructive criticism IMO.
Unread July 25th, 2017
VIP User

tabletop99 is on a distinguished road

I know, right? Her reaction was that of a woman who's used to only hearing how pretty she is.
Unread July 25th, 2017
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

well they should be cleaning up after each one of us and touching up the hairy parts along the way, scares me to think that they do not
Unread July 26th, 2017
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future

Got a lap dance from a lady that was a little stubbly the other day.
Unread July 26th, 2017
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

I think you guys are being too critical. Just think about all this chicks with some guy going down for DATY at the end of the day with a 5 O'clock shadow. In my experience, most girls' leg hair is pretty soft. I've had some pussy stubble was a little prickly.

And obviously you guys have never been married! They will take any comment in a negative way!
Unread July 28th, 2017

Inspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to behold

No one like "constructive criticism," especially as it relates to one's appearance, hygiene, etc.

Try to remember that very few of these girls think of themselves as "professionals," so they will take it personally as a rude remark.
Unread July 31st, 2017
VIP User

playern818 is infamous around these parts

At least you didn't ask her, "Why the long face?"
Unread July 31st, 2017
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Huh. I thought all women enjoyed our "constructive criticism". I too enjoy having women give me unfiltered thoughts about my body.
Seriously, why would you offer unsolicited criticism and why would you expect it to be received well? It is not because she is Mexican. It is because she is a woman and has feelings.