Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 21st, 2018
VIP User

blackcomputer can only hope to improve
Default New Here

Hi guys,
I am new here and have been reading up on the forums. I am overloaded with info and don't know where to start. Is it possible for someone to give me a snapshot of how much this costs once you dive in (monthly), how long you have been doing this, frequency of visits and when you fit it in? (Like during your lunch break, on the weekends, etc). I live in South OC by the way. Out of a long term relationship don't really feel like dating but I'm getting bored of the way of life down here. Are most of you married or is there a single crowd? Also, how do you stay safe? That's my number one concern. I guess I'm just curious if I'm headed on the right path or totally out of my league.
Unread August 21st, 2018
VIP User

traveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant future

My advice. Don't even start. Go find a hookup on one of those dating apps like Tinder instead.
Unread August 21st, 2018
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcomputer View Post
Hi guys,
I am new here and have been reading up on the forums. I am overloaded with info and don't know where to start. Is it possible for someone to give me a snapshot of how much this costs once you dive in (monthly), how long you have been doing this, frequency of visits and when you fit it in? (Like during your lunch break, on the weekends, etc). I live in South OC by the way. Out of a long term relationship don't really feel like dating but I'm getting bored of the way of life down here. Are most of you married or is there a single crowd? Also, how do you stay safe? That's my number one concern. I guess I'm just curious if I'm headed on the right path or totally out of my league.
Based on your questions, I'd suggest you grab a bottle of lotion and pleasure yourself. You aren't ready to this hobby.
Unread August 22nd, 2018
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi guys,
No reviews, two forum posts and a VIP user? You bought your membership to do a research paper or term paper? Maybe you’ll get a better grade if you get some firsthand knowledge. Pick a spot in the OC and roll the dice.
Unread August 22nd, 2018
VIP User

blackcomputer can only hope to improve

I paid the 18.95. Which seems nominal compared to what the hobby costs. Just wanted to get an idea of the monthly expense and the type of clients these girls are used to dealing with I guess. Tinder... not exactly my thing. Like I said I did the relationship thing. All those girls on there want a baby at the end of it.
Unread August 22nd, 2018
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing like on the job training. Don't overthink the process....."me horny, need woman, go to amp, get relief, pay tip." Don't think "snapshot" or related statistics except if you need to review baseball stats to keep yourself from spewing prematurely.
Unread August 22nd, 2018
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Quote:
I paid the 18.95. Which seems nominal compared to what the hobby costs. Just wanted to get an idea of the monthly expense and the type of clients these girls are used to dealing with I guess. Tinder... not exactly my thing. Like I said I did the relationship thing. All those girls on there want a baby at the end of it.

Save your money..... just read the reviews and jack off to them like all the mongers here
Unread August 22nd, 2018
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry, dude. I just can't accept your story. it really sounds like you're doing research on this hobby for a possible written piece. One of your first forum posts was to compliment Praetorianmind on his writing ability and suggesting that he should be a paid author.
If you are really set on becoming a hobbyist, there is no need to ask mongers about their experiences. Take other mongers' advice and use your access to read recent reviews. Most of the reviews will give you decent shop and provider detail with accurate location and contact info. Visit a few providers based on your review research and submit your own reviews of your experiences. You will find that many of us wil welcome you as a new contributor. Good luck!
Unread August 22nd, 2018
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Sorry, dude. I just can't accept your story. it really sounds like you're doing research on this hobby for a possible written piece. One of your first forum posts was to compliment Praetorianmind on his writing ability and suggesting that he should be a paid author.
If you are really set on becoming a hobbyist, there is no need to ask mongers about their experiences. Take other mongers' advice and use your access to read recent reviews. Most of the reviews will give you decent shop and provider detail with accurate location and contact info. Visit a few providers based on your review research and submit your own reviews of your experiences. You will find that many of us wil welcome you as a new contributor. Good luck!
Thank you...
Unread August 23rd, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Once you start you will be lucky not to have PE issues if you find the right ones. When you're done they've just begun. How long until you have to turn in your paper? If no money issues you might get into multiple visits or MSOG. Sound like a novice so you got years before PE becomes ED. Takes a lot of practice. if you find ugly ones you learn how to bang chicken to tenderize - there's no turning back if you think you can last forever. Are you on board? Or ready to run like hell?