Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread June 17th, 2017
VIP User

Mlylt777 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Katie from HB

Anybody know where Katie from HB spa went? She was so sexy.
Unread June 17th, 2017
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Bro..she retired about a year ago... Last time I checked her pictures she went to Hawaii, Europe, and other destinations... She is looking good and is spending all the money she made through the years. She is dating a rich Viet guy (sugar daddy?)

Based on her pictures her body is still great... She was a fantastic provider...never hassled me about the tip and let me play with that body.....too bad I never fucked her
Unread June 17th, 2017
Senior Dog

Lakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond repute

I did not find her too attractive. I use to see her at a viet lounge. Her ass was nice though.
Unread June 18th, 2017
VIP User

traveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by david a vega View Post
Bro..she retired about a year ago... Last time I checked her pictures she went to Hawaii, Europe, and other destinations... She is looking good and is spending all the money she made through the years. She is dating a rich Viet guy (sugar daddy?)

Based on her pictures her body is still great... She was a fantastic provider...never hassled me about the tip and let me play with that body.....too bad I never fucked her
If she's dating some rich guy/sugar daddy, I doubt that she is spending her own money.
Unread June 21st, 2017
VIP User

Mlylt777 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the replies. Too bad she is gone. I found her to be super sexy and one of the best finishes for a younger provider. She wasn't a fs provider and it's too bad.
Unread July 10th, 2017
VIP User

Rocket5 is infamous around these parts

Don't know about dating a sugar daddy but I do know that after her two shops in HB got shut down she took some time off then went back to work in Laguna Nigel using a different name. Lost her shirt when her shops got shut down and had to borrow money to pay the leases for months. Hope she did find a sugar daddy. Where are there pictures of her?
Unread July 12th, 2017
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael61 View Post
Don't know about dating a sugar daddy but I do know that after her two shops in HB got shut down she took some time off then went back to work in Laguna Nigel using a different name. Lost her shirt when her shops got shut down and had to borrow money to pay the leases for months. Hope she did find a sugar daddy. Where are there pictures of her?
I have some personal pics of her on my phone. We used to text about 4 years ago and sometimes I'd ask her to send me random pics at night in lingerie or in her bra & panties. She did have a nice ass and was one of the coolest chicks in the business for sure.
Unread August 1st, 2017
VIP User

traveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant future

While I didn't see her for a massage, I do know where she works at.
Unread September 5th, 2017
VIP User

VMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura about

Anyone gotten more than an amazing massage and HJ?
Unread September 7th, 2017
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMLuv View Post
Anyone gotten more than an amazing massage and HJ?
I used to get LFK from her, but then even that stopped the last year at her most recent location. Maybe she started dating someone and felt guilty. I loved those thick, fit thighs and ass on her...she was definitely not a spinner but definitely my type.

Oh yeah...I always used to get a manicure/pedicure from her as well (she always trimmed my nails, never had to do it myself when I used to see her).