Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread June 17th, 2017
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future
Default Another Questionable

http://www.mpreviews.com/p/Nancy-Esc...886-85218.html

"Accurate picture" shows shoulder length hair. Review states it as "way long". Which is it? Or is the pic no good?
Unread June 18th, 2017
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketrick View Post
http://www.mpreviews.com/p/Nancy-Esc...886-85218.html

"Accurate picture" shows shoulder length hair. Review states it as "way long". Which is it? Or is the pic no good?
That pic on here is not real. The pic used in the ads is (was?) real. I still see ads for her on BP and they are real as of yesterday.
Unread June 19th, 2017
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future

Then who decided the pic is accurate
Unread June 19th, 2017
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Still what is worse are all the useless reviews of the same provider by the same monger 5, 6, 10 times! When will MPR put a limit on how many times you can get 10 free days for reviewing the same provider?? Sorry...that was a rhetorical question. I'm sure they have plans to implement something like that right after the AMAZING new site gets built. Keep waiting...I'm sure it's just a matter of days now!!!
Unread June 19th, 2017
VIP User

e350skl is infamous around these parts

For what it is worth, and arguably not much, there is a guideline for reviews submitted for credit. Guideline No.7 states "You may write one update of the same provider for credit. Meaning, no more than a total of Two Reviews per provider."
Unread June 19th, 2017
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by e350skl View Post
For what it is worth, and arguably not much, there is a guideline for reviews submitted for credit. Guideline No.7 states "You may write one update of the same provider for credit. Meaning, no more than a total of Two Reviews per provider."
Well...they are allowing multiple.

Here is a great example... http://www.mpreviews.com/p/Linda-Mas...994-84403.html

5 reviews by the same guy.
Unread June 19th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

I've been guilty of submitting too many reviews, for the same provider. Back then, I was chalking it up to "showing consistency" and building Rep., (before I realized I was beating a dead horse.) These days, I only add a review if it has been awhile (6+ months?) to show any changes or not. Occasionally, it has resulting in changes worth noting. (Linda @ Tulip, now gone, might be a good example. She went from HJ and BJ, to FS, to Greek over time. Yeh, I reviewed her a lot.)

But a review every month is over the top.
Unread June 19th, 2017
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Then who decided the pic is accurate
I have submitted reviews here and seen random pictures attached to the review after the fact. One was a review of some Asian girl. The attached pic was a blonde white woman. I asked MPR about it but they never fixed it.

http://www.mpreviews.com/p/Kelly-Esc...866-71944.html

I'll also add that the link I provide often gets changed after the fact.

My review of Fennie used to have no pic, though the ads always used real pics. Now there is a pic of another woman from the same booker attached to the review for Fennie, added months after the fact.

My point is that sometimes, the review gets incorrectly modified by MPR. That doesn't mean the original reviewer lied.
Unread June 20th, 2017
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Well...they are allowing multiple.

Here is a great example... http://www.mpreviews.com/p/Linda-Mas...994-84403.html

5 reviews by the same guy.
Sometimes multiple by a single monger is a good thing. If I had given up after my 1st few I wouldn't have found out how good a provider Jade(now retired) in Capistrano was. There was a lot of YMMV with that one.
Unread June 20th, 2017
VIP User

Quote:
Sometimes multiple by a single monger is a good thing. If I had given up after my 1st few I wouldn't have found out how good a provider Jade(now retired) in Capistrano was. There was a lot of YMMV with that one.
Agreed.... But the same (nothing new) review over and over helps nothing.