Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Closed Thread
Unread June 12th, 2013
VIP User

Hawks is on a distinguished road

To get the thread back on the tracks. Still no word from Eileen.
Unread June 13th, 2013
Junior Puppy

alleycat9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default I Have Know Her As Long As Her Handlers

I have seen her over 25 times. NO FS, Phony BJ to HE. There was suspicions when I saw her twice, once when she suggested that " You don't want any part of my vagina, trust me." And on another occasion , in-call, when she was in GG, something very suspicious when she started to cry during the event, I asked her if someone was hurting her and she said "they" yelled at her. There were supposed workmen about, LE ? I think she got herself in to a bad situation with a bad group of people or LE. She has since moved to her moms ? she says but now her phone no longer works. I still thing she would not do me any harm , but be aware. The dates were within this last year , but she has been unavailable since about early June, 2013. Her hope was to finish college as is my hope.
Unread June 13th, 2013
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she makes a comeback, and not as an informer for LE
That could bring down several of us,
Bummer
Hopefully she is finishing school ?
Unread June 13th, 2013
Junior Puppy

She is out for summer and usually made money all summer for the nest session , assuming, she is a real student. And yes I hope she is successful in whatever makes her at peace and happy.
Unread June 13th, 2013
Junior Puppy

Default Conclusion

Her myspace account is no longer viewable which leads me to believe LE has gotten her. it worked just a few days ago. I am not going to post anymore about her.
Unread June 13th, 2013
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

"but she has been unavailable since about early June, 2013"

Dude its only June 13th so why dont you give her a little break...she probably has nightmares of all the limp dicks she has to lick and tug on. Your LE rumors are just speculation so just let it be...she has too many clients to hide if she is still working someone will post and if she is not then just let it go
Unread June 13th, 2013
Junior Puppy

Your right, but just for the record , she her phone has not worked sine mid May. Let it go is good advice.
Closed Thread