Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 21st, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Default GZ style coffee shops should spread everywhere AMPs are!

Can you imagine if the GZ style coffee shops would spread into all cities that have a lot of AMPs? Besides spreading the heat, creating jobs and putting more smiles on faces...the possibilities are endless...any thoughts?
Unread March 21st, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Soccer moms will shit their pants! Lol

You know what happens next...
Unread March 21st, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe we can create the "New Normal" and more venues creates more opportunities and spreads the risks. Unless the soccer moms are willing to pay a bigger tax bill to "beef" up the fuzz for such drivel as chasing down more places than nubile young ones hang out. Those moms will be in the closet with their vibrator wondering what the world is coming to. But I don't think they want more taxes.
Unread March 21st, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Maybe we can create the "New Normal" and more venues creates more opportunities and spreads the risks. Unless the soccer moms are willing to pay a bigger tax bill to "beef" up the fuzz for such drivel as chasing down more places than nubile young ones hang out. Those moms will be in the closet with their vibrator wondering what the world is coming to. But I don't think they want more taxes.
Soccer moms don't care about taxes when it comes to keeping their men in line. And they vote! Women have a nanny mentality anyway, and most are passive-aggressive control freaks. They won't have a problem with it, believe me! (as Donald Trump would say)
Unread March 21st, 2016
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Soccer moms don't care about taxes when it comes to keeping their men in line. And they vote! Women have a nanny mentality anyway, and most are passive-aggressive control freaks. They won't have a problem with it, believe me! (as Donald Trump would say)
Yeah sam, no doubt you're right about the 'nanny mentality' and 'passive-aggressive control freaks' part of most of their reality. I think they got more to do than super focus on finding out where their men are spending some of their free time and become activists to emasculate their men. No good result, nobody happy. Of course it takes some women a while to learn if they are keeping their legs shut tight together<so to speak>. But you could say that Gender Wars have caused a lot of 'recreational' activities and businesses to flourish, no doubt.
Unread March 21st, 2016
Senior Dog

Quote:
Yeah sam, no doubt you're right about the 'nanny mentality' and 'passive-aggressive control freaks' part of most of their reality. I think they got more to do than super focus on finding out where their men are spending some of their free time and become activists to emasculate their men. No good result, nobody happy. Of course it takes some women a while to learn if they are keeping their legs shut tight together<so to speak>. But you could say that Gender Wars have caused a lot of 'recreational' activities and businesses to flourish, no doubt.
You know, emasculating a man is to a woman what getting into a woman's panties is to a man. It's a sport to them. It's true, nothing good comes from it, but girls will be girls. I wish I could say "LOL."

I think you're right that most women have better things to do than become activists and spy on their menfolk, but if a ballot measure comes up asking for more money for cops to crack down on "sex trafficking," well, I see more women voting for that than against it.

Yeah, gender wars are a bitch, aren't they?
Unread March 22nd, 2016

Chogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to behold

Was driving down Harbor Blvd the other day. On the sidewalk it looked like there was a protest or something going on. Managed to read one of the signs they were carrying: Real men don't buy their women.

I was tempted to turn around and let them all know that we don't buy them, we only rent them. Didn't think it would go over too big.

Can't wait for them to start showing up at MPs.
Unread March 22nd, 2016
Senior Dog

Default Then Again...

I said: "I think you're right that most women have better things to do than become activists"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chogori2 View Post
Was driving down Harbor Blvd the other day. On the sidewalk it looked like there was a protest or something going on. Managed to read one of the signs they were carrying: Real men don't buy their women.

I was tempted to turn around and let them all know that we don't buy them, we only rent them. Didn't think it would go over too big.

Can't wait for them to start showing up at MPs.
Hope it's not a sign of things to come!

Last edited by asiansam; March 22nd, 2016 at 11:29 AM.
Unread March 22nd, 2016
Shaarang

I know after years looking at the same mug and same everything it's drudgery. Now if they met us halfway in those long term relationships and enjoyed doing it with us we'd keep their pipes cleaned and they would be satisfied and then not have the inclination, thought or urge to emasculate us.
Unread March 22nd, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Can you imagine if the GZ style coffee shops would spread into all cities that have a lot of AMPs? Besides spreading the heat, creating jobs and putting more smiles on faces...the possibilities are endless...any thoughts?
Even if they were just legit bikini coffee bars. There's one across the street from Stater Bros on Westminster that just has some semi cute girls in skirts and the place is always hopping.