Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 31st, 2016
VIP User

rounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant future

The address is 7433 Cerritos Ave in Stanton. Cross street is Western.
Unread April 2nd, 2016
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Just back from North Carolina, hadn't been there in years. My old boss there used to take us to some fabulous strip joints in Cary, just outside of Raleigh. I'm not much for watching someone cook a filet mignonette when I am hungry, just give me the damn meat and let me eat! But they were fun and it appears they are still flourishing, but have yet to include Viet style cafes. They have, however, discovered Chinese AMPS. They are everywhere up and down Maynard Road. I tried one called Yucca Spa at 1373 SE Maynard Road in Cary. Got a mid 30s Chinese lady named Suzi. I highly recommend her if ya'll are ever in the area. She gave a great massage which I needed badly before boarding the long flight back to LAX. She had on short shorts and crawled all over me. The feel of her soft bare thighs on my legs and back was great. She would grind her pussy into my back and sigh, just knew the HE was gonna be awesome. It was. She absolutely worshipped my cock. She brought her open mouth right to the tip of my cock and pretended to lick and suck it but wouldn't go full BBBJ. Just kissed and licked the shaft a bit before doing a slow, sensuous HJ while giving me eye contact with a truly lustful look and told me what a beautiful cock I have. Moaned and squealed like a school girl. My eruption was intense. Had to tip her 60, she earned every penny. Raleigh Backpage is full of ads, appears that the industry is alive and well in beautiful Raleigh/Durham. Cheers, lads.
Unread April 2nd, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

We have it good here but the girls have it good, too... and they are getting lazy....that's why I said Fresno is such a good spot. The girls are hungry and horny....
Unread July 14th, 2016

Chogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Can you imagine if the GZ style coffee shops would spread into all cities that have a lot of AMPs? Besides spreading the heat, creating jobs and putting more smiles on faces...the possibilities are endless...any thoughts?
There is now a cafe in the complex where all the Fern St. massage places are. I believe it's called Patio Cafe. Been open about 3 weeks. 2 girls were there when I went in. Both wearing dresses, not bikinis. Place was pretty empty when I went in so both girls were sitting with me for quite awhile. Got busy later and they spread out. No nudity that I saw but it was about 4pm or so.

Both girls were Viet. One was so-so but sexy and the other a GND cutie.
Unread July 16th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Yowser. Chogori2, chance, Bang Qiu, and Rounder9999. All positive input. I saw something recent about Café Lu on 634 S. Harbor in Santa Ana, open 10-11. Nice. Boss lady Natalie Nguyen. Seems they are making a killing. Check vid at www.cafelu.co
Unread July 16th, 2016

Chogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chogori2 View Post
There is now a cafe in the complex where all the Fern St. massage places are. I believe it's called Patio Cafe. Been open about 3 weeks. 2 girls were there when I went in. Both wearing dresses, not bikinis. Place was pretty empty when I went in so both girls were sitting with me for quite awhile. Got busy later and they spread out. No nudity that I saw but it was about 4pm or so.

Both girls were Viet. One was so-so but sexy and the other a GND cutie.
Went back again today. The girl I said was so-so was there and have to say she is much better than so-so. Helped that she was wearing a low cut top showing off a set of really nice bolt-ons. Only thing holding them in must have been her nipples.

Almost nobody there today so she sat with me for a long time. Short dresses appear to be what they wear here, not bikinis.
Unread July 16th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Went back again today. The girl I said was so-so was there and have to say she is much better than so-so. Helped that she was wearing a low cut top showing off a set of really nice bolt-ons. Only thing holding them in must have been her nipples.

Almost nobody there today so she sat with me for a long time. Short dresses appear to be what they wear here, not bikinis.

That sounds alright. Is this the place in Stanton? And is this GZ Café at the Stanton address or a different name?
Unread July 16th, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
That sounds alright. Is this the place in Stanton? And is this GZ Café at the Stanton address or a different name?
Right on the Garden Grove/Stanton line on GG Blvd. Right in the same complex with the Fern St massage parlors. This place is called Patio Cafe.
Unread July 16th, 2016
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by rounder9999 View Post
The address is 7433 Cerritos Ave in Stanton. Cross street is Western.

So is this GZ Café new address or a different place? Sounds interesting....Never mind, I just googled it. Just as you said. Also closer to street is 'Secret Garden Spa' hmmm...
Unread July 17th, 2016
VIP User

dctex99 is a splendid one to beholddctex99 is a splendid one to beholddctex99 is a splendid one to beholddctex99 is a splendid one to beholddctex99 is a splendid one to beholddctex99 is a splendid one to beholddctex99 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Is there sometimes nudity at these places or a special room or vip???