Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread March 25th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
How u doing SG,question,is that an exclusive gathering,or you guys welcome new people,if it is an open invite,as I said before,count me in,let me know when and where.
Hey Bro's.
Everyone is invited. The more the merrier.
It is a fun time and you hear stuff sometimes that you would never hear from just here, or elswhere. All of the guys I have met are great guys. The Monger egos are put aside and it is laughs all around for the most part.
The one thing you cant be is shy. The info from these little gtg is great and even tho we may know many of the things, sometimes there is a little surprise from one of the guys that no one knew or knows.
I look forward to the next one with Big Steve and J-Rob again, and the new guys who want to join us in person... Me, 1drmain, Earnhart all meet regularly and just BS and the time flies. The best thing is, we are all great friends now too.
The only thing that bothers me about setting one up, is that some get cold feet on the day of the meet, and dont show. Believe mw when I tell you, You have nothing to fear unless youre afraid of a great time.
Unread March 26th, 2014
VIP User

Bigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to behold

The first time I met up with them was a blast. The ice didn't take long to break and we were all talking trim. We occasionally shoot each other some intel via text if we find someone interesting or a good spa to go to. Between myself and 2 others at the gtg, there is 60+ years of experience in spas. Can't wait until the next one.
Unread March 28th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Theres another one coming next week.
1drmain will tell you here, and I will tell those on the other pay site.
Unread April 8th, 2014
VIP User

jrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to beholdjrob22 is a splendid one to behold

I had a blast back in February even though I don't bring much to the table in terms of info to share. Definitely wanna go again but my schedule is changing and looks like after 4 works best for me now. I hope to see you guys again soon and meet some new ones also.