Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread November 12th, 2012
VIP User

Pumpace
Angry Std

Guys I dont post hardly anything but I need to pass this info on. I have contacted STD from a massage gal. I post her name and where she works. Have been in the spa and outside with her on many occasions. Got careless and here I am. Being Chinese it is easy for me to communicate with her where some of you have had issues. Please the name that follows is for info and I will not get into any specifics or answer emails, as I just want to get on with my life and hopefully stay well.

Maggie

Mercy
Unread November 12th, 2012
VIP User

OPRFIllini is infamous around these parts

Sorry that happened man. I've never had Maggie before. It's a stark reminder that we mongers need to be very careful of the MTs we deal with. That is why I almost always stick to HJs for extras; anything else even if covered is just too risky.
Unread November 13th, 2012
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Anyone who knows her, knows she is a BB girl if thats what you want, so this doesnt surprise me if true.

I just hope you dont have an issue with her Cardiff, and try to ruin her business w/other customers.

I for one am happy guys will step up and out a girl who has no problem spreading disease to mongers who just want to have a good time. If this is true, then all who know her, better get checked and please report back to this post and let others know true or false.

I know her and her male boss. I am going to check this out and he will let me know. She wont because she will lie to anyone, anytime.
VIP User

Tigertime1

Here Here.
It is us against them and we have to protect each other.

They don't care about anything past the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
OOOOHHH Baby you are soooo big. I never do this with anyone else. No No No, I don't do that (unless you pay me enough)

I care about the girls but I care about us more.
If there is info to share you should share with all of us.
Your little pecker or mouth could be next.
VIP User

Pumpace

I have nothing to gain and do not want to hurt anyone that makes money as we all have to live and pay bills. We choose our professions and so do the girls. Have no intention of hurting anyone as I have hurt myself and no one else.
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Can you please name the monger that gave it to her! Its been my experience that its usually one of us that passes it along and with the volume they do, it takes its natural course. These girls have access to meds very easily and usually understand their health is their livelyhood! That why so many go to gym! The problem is volume...it usually cycles out of the system after everyone get the burning sensation treated, but better safe than sorry!
Unread November 14th, 2012
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
Can you please name the monger that gave it to her!
And I want to know the name of the girl who gave it to that monger (who gave it to the girl who gave it to Cardiff)! Lol

You know, there's a reason why STD's spread so easy. It's because people don't know they're infected until after they've passed it on, and sometimes not even then. If a girl had 6 to 8 customers today, and went BB with half of them, how does she know who gave it to her? And remember, she does this every day, and it takes a while for an infection to present itself. So when guys complain that a girl gave them a disease, chances are good she didn't know she had anything to pass on, much less know who gave it to her. It's also likely that she wouldn't care if she did know she was infected, or would close her eyes to it in ostrich-like denial. They work when on their periods too. A girl's gotta eat...

No one is going to catch anything unless they do something unsafe. That goes for the girls as well as the guys. If you got a disease, yeah, the "bitch" gave it to you, but how did you catch it? A little BB action perhaps?

Yeah, I know. condoms sometimes break and theoretically viruses can go through them anyway, but seriously, how many times was THAT the reason a monger caught the clap (or whatever)?

It would be good to at least know the disease Cardiff caught. I mean, the cat's already out of the bag that he got it from Miss _____.
Unread November 15th, 2012
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardiff View Post
I have nothing to gain and do not want to hurt anyone that makes money as we all have to live and pay bills. We choose our professions and so do the girls. Have no intention of hurting anyone as I have hurt myself and no one else.
Well said Asiansam.
Cardiff, can you tell us the STD you have?
Syph? Gon? Herp?
Thanks and please let us know for those that have to get a shot in the ass. At least they can be prepared for what they have to look forward to.
It is important Cardiff. Please dont go away on this....
VIP User

BTW guys, there are free clinics in the city that will be discreet, and no one will ever know if you go get checked, or fixed for anything sex related.
The info is on the 'net and is easy to find.
VIP User

Pumpace

Genital Warts. Having treatment to freeze them and let me tell you that hurts worse. You asked and that's it. I now have to live with treatment. Be aware as they do not show right away as the doctor informed me it can incubate for years without showing.No more. You can write what you want but I write no more as I live with it daily.