Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread March 22nd, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road
Default puzzled

I have been around for a while,so I cant call myself naïve,but I am puzzled,all the old timers here complain that Chicago mongers ,not only don't share but they don't like to converse,why is that,and yet ,most of the same people do converse on Rub Maps,my thinking is if your a member of a site,even though you don't want to share,(for the life of me I don't understand WHY NOT), at least join the conversation ,guys WAKE UP, most of you are married, whatever the reason that drives you to monger,its a fucking FANTASY,so quit thinking you are protecting them,or you are special to them,they say the same lines to everyone,as I said before there are some exceptions out there,but they are far and few in between,long time ago a mamas an told me not to look for anything more then a good time in the spas,so when I go ,I am not going in with false expectations,so to the ones that contribute, and the ones that don't,lets start talking,give us the reasons why you do, and the reasons you don't,it would be interesting to hear both sides,
Unread March 23rd, 2014
VIP User

Bigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to behold

Why not share? Because it costs money for the information I have. I have spent it and you have not. I don't do freebies. I will share with certain mongers who will share in return. If not, don't bother. There are a few girls I see outside the spa and you won't get anything from me about them. I worked hard and hustled for that outside time. I get PM's on RM from guys who want info. They know I'm a long time monger. I'm sure SG does too. Half the guys throw something my way. If I can verify its accuracy, I return something. Half the guys just ask and give nothing. I will help a noob occasionally.
Unread March 23rd, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought I was special to them. I thought they only tell me I'm handsome, have a nice body,etc etc. LOL. I've found a lot of the Chinese older ladies are looking for husbands too. Maybe there are some decent girls out there to see outside the spa. But thus far for me the numbers I've gotten are just so its easier to book an appointment inside the spa. I also tend to get bored with a place and don't stick around long enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
I have been around for a while,so I cant call myself naïve,but I am puzzled,all the old timers here complain that Chicago mongers ,not only don't share but they don't like to converse,why is that,and yet ,most of the same people do converse on Rub Maps,my thinking is if your a member of a site,even though you don't want to share,(for the life of me I don't understand WHY NOT), at least join the conversation ,guys WAKE UP, most of you are married, whatever the reason that drives you to monger,its a fucking FANTASY,so quit thinking you are protecting them,or you are special to them,they say the same lines to everyone,as I said before there are some exceptions out there,but they are far and few in between,long time ago a mamas an told me not to look for anything more then a good time in the spas,so when I go ,I am not going in with false expectations,so to the ones that contribute, and the ones that don't,lets start talking,give us the reasons why you do, and the reasons you don't,it would be interesting to hear both sides,
Unread March 23rd, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsteve72 View Post
Why not share? Because it costs money for the information I have. I have spent it and you have not. I don't do freebies. I will share with certain mongers who will share in return. If not, don't bother. There are a few girls I see outside the spa and you won't get anything from me about them. I worked hard and hustled for that outside time. I get PM's on RM from guys who want info. They know I'm a long time monger. I'm sure SG does too. Half the guys throw something my way. If I can verify its accuracy, I return something. Half the guys just ask and give nothing. I will help a noob occasionally.
Bigsteve,you got the wrong idea,was not talking about me,trying to get freebies,for you information,i do share with SG,RR -32,earnhardt,dmicheals,and a couple others,i know the hobby costs money and it would be nice if people reciprocated,my post was about you guys that have been doing it for years,you gripe on your guys post is that people don't share,they don't converse... its the common thing,so aside from saying fuck it,what can we do to have better communication on the forum and on PM, and maybe get people more involved,i am remembering a post from Rub Maps from a guy that was over in Asia,he commented on how here in Chicago there is all this secrecy,cloak and dagger bullshit,like we trading in state secrets,and he could not understand it,as for myself I am doing very well thank you , you would be surprised at how many legit spas,i am getting what I want, and with younger,sexier providers.To conclude the post was about trying to start a conversation going.Peace.
Unread March 23rd, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

It is always good to talk about something! Even if it is why we don't share more than we do.

Steve kinda nails it when he says that it is an investment in time and money - why would one give that kind of thing away?

But there is room for sharing information that might be assumed to be common, but might not be for everyone (like T-Pro, for example). Certainly there is room for a funny story or two, right?
Unread March 23rd, 2014
VIP User

Bigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to behold

I've met a few guys from RM. They are here as well. We had a nice 2.5-3 hr lunch and yes we shared and talked. It was a good time. I'd do it again. I am open to sharing so other mongers have a good time. I like having friends in this underworld. Who else can you tell these kinds of stories to?
Unread March 23rd, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
I've met a few guys from RM. They are here as well. We had a nice 2.5-3 hr lunch and yes we shared and talked. It was a good time. I'd do it again. I am open to sharing so other mongers have a good time. I like having friends in this underworld. Who else can you tell these kinds of stories to?
Exactly my point,again, as far as me, I do know how to navigate my way around the spas,been doing it for 6 years, and with all do modesty,had, and having a lot of success,the point I am trying to get across is ,we are a minority in our hobby,so the more we cooperate with each other the better informed we are,i know there is an inbalance as far as experience and knowledge , with guys that have been doing it for a long time,and guys that are relatively new or newer,i also know the money that's involved,and I do understand that ,there are a lot of moochers out there that they want freebies,having said that,how do we go about sharing with each other,the only sure way I know is to GTG,that way people get a feel for one another.I know SG,EARNHARDT, 1 DRMAIN, are close friends and also organize this events,maybe one is in order soon,as soon as the guys above decide to have one.I am in,if welcomed.
Unread March 24th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
When we got together, it went by very fast. We touched the tip of the ice berg as far as what we all wanted to share, not on purpose maybe, but we just wanted to feel each other out. Not to feel uneasy.
When we hook up next time, it will be a ball busting good time because now we have felt each other out for the most part
Unread March 24th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
When we got together, it went by very fast. We touched the tip of the ice berg as far as what we all wanted to share, not on purpose maybe, but we just wanted to feel each other out. Not to feel uneasy.
When we hook up next time, it will be a ball busting good time because now we have felt each other out for the most part
How u doing SG,question,is that an exclusive gathering,or you guys welcome new people,if it is an open invite,as I said before,count me in,let me know when and where.
Unread March 24th, 2014
VIP User

OPRFIllini is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
How u doing SG,question,is that an exclusive gathering,or you guys welcome new people,if it is an open invite,as I said before,count me in,let me know when and where.
Same here. I'm also on RM and SG has offered me sage advice. I haven't mongered as often lately due to finances, but things should improve with me in the near future, and I wouldn't mind meeting you guys.