Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread December 19th, 2013
VIP User

secretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ginnie/Jenny Comfort Day Spa

I used to see Jenny (spelling?) at Comfort Day Spa in Brea back around 2001/2002 (approximate). She was a slim late 30's - early40's Korean...not bad looking but very petite. The place is/was legit (owner named Sandra) but things would get really hot with Jenny. She gave an awesome Swedish massage that would turn very sensual. She left and last I heard (she called me) she was doing it out of her home in Hawaiian Gardens. I didn't go at the time because of the scary location, but now I'd like to find her to see if she's still available. Does anyone have any info on her? It would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Unread December 19th, 2013
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretman View Post
I used to see Jenny (spelling?) at Comfort Day Spa in Brea back around 2001/2002 (approximate). She was a slim late 30's - early40's Korean...not bad looking but very petite. The place is/was legit (owner named Sandra) but things would get really hot with Jenny. She gave an awesome Swedish massage that would turn very sensual. She left and last I heard (she called me) she was doing it out of her home in Hawaiian Gardens. I didn't go at the time because of the scary location, but now I'd like to find her to see if she's still available. Does anyone have any info on her? It would be much appreciated. Thanks!
You were wise to avoid Hawaiian Gardens. Not only are there no Hawaiians, there is no Garden....
Unread December 20th, 2013
VIP User

secretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond repute

Very true. When I think of that place, I am reminded of the police officer that was murdered by a dirt bag gang member a few years back. All over the news. In any case, I'd really love to know whatever happened with her. I have lots of regrets with women/providers that I never kept in contact with - I guess I got bored at the time or who knows. Tossing her number is one huge regret.
Unread December 22nd, 2013
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Is it the place by a Japanese restaurant and Millie Restaurant close to the mall ? I had a girl name Janey one night after eating Sushi with my buddies. This girl gave me a table shower and to my surprise ...she hoped on and rode this shit out of me. I was surprised because that area was only legit back in those days. Saw her a few times then she disappeared and the place closed down? I think she was married and told me shit that her Korean husband beat her so she loved to fuck other dudes

Love to see her again

Last edited by ponocha; December 23rd, 2013 at 02:05 AM.
Unread December 24th, 2013
VIP User

Yes, that's the one. I wonder if you're talking about the same person. If so, when were you there? I doubt that she gave you FS in the spa, because the mama Sandra was like the gustapo - she made sure that place was super legit, even to the point of checking the towels and linens after each session (Jenny told me). I got some play in there, but never FS, or even bj. She would always tell me to make sure I didn't make any sounds that would give it away. We had to be extra quiet.
Unread December 24th, 2013
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

How the hell do you guys remember a provider 12 years later? Its all a blur to me! I remember reading a review on a gal and saw I was the one that wrote the review. I totaly forgot I even saw the chick and visited the joint...now if I were a regular, maybe, but hell, my head it too full of amps to recall more than a few experiences...for some reason, I do recall more about the Apt gals though, maybe cause the lighting is way better...
Unread December 25th, 2013
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretman View Post
Yes, that's the one. I wonder if you're talking about the same person. If so, when were you there? I doubt that she gave you FS in the spa, because the mama Sandra was like the gustapo - she made sure that place was super legit, even to the point of checking the towels and linens after each session (Jenny told me). I got some play in there, but never FS, or even bj. She would always tell me to make sure I didn't make any sounds that would give it away. We had to be extra quiet.
must be a different person, because only one girl was working every time I was there. What did Sandra look like? I might have fucked her. The one I had, fucked me on the table shower everytime I was there. I was taking a class at Fullerton then, so it was about 15 years ago..circa 1999. I don't remember the exact year but it was around the time that some lady in Brea or La Habra was killed by her BF but it was so long ago
Unread December 26th, 2013
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponocha View Post
must be a different person, because only one girl was working every time I was there. What did Sandra look like? I might have fucked her. The one I had, fucked me on the table shower everytime I was there. I was taking a class at Fullerton then, so it was about 15 years ago..circa 1999. I don't remember the exact year but it was around the time that some lady in Brea or La Habra was killed by her BF but it was so long ago
I'd be VERY surprised if it was Sandra. I bet it was a whole different crew when you were there. Sandra is legit and keeps everyone on a tight leash - or at least she did.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
How the hell do you guys remember a provider 12 years later? Its all a blur to me! I remember reading a review on a gal and saw I was the one that wrote the review. I totaly forgot I even saw the chick and visited the joint...now if I were a regular, maybe, but hell, my head it too full of amps to recall more than a few experiences...for some reason, I do recall more about the Apt gals though, maybe cause the lighting is way better...
I'm normally like you - I forgot things the minute I leave the joint. But I do remember the really great experiences, especially the ones that went from great fantastic legit massages to really hot and dirty. Seems like I can't come across those experiences anymore like back in the "old days". Ahh the nostalgia. Maybe I'll start a new thread on that topic...
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Thats probably why I have short term memory or memory loss. Not very many good conquests the last several years to speak of at amps. Maybe its just me, but Ive gotten more picky since the apt gals are so hot, well reviewed and reasonably priced for the play you receive...im always on the hunt for a great msg experience, but havent been very lucky with that lately with amps.